3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 485 of 616

Humming quietly to myself, I again check the - Page 485 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Apr, 2018 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 485

Yes you always went to the right and passed a few corridors going to the left to stay to the right so yes there is a section that never was explored.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I will follow closely behind Ghost as we let him attempt to detect any warning scents. Walking along, I scan all around not believing that we have finished here.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As the party heads back into the NW tunnel they once again follow the right turn method as you get in. After you go around the first turn to the right you follow the corridor as it passes the left turn that would take you to areas you have cleared. This new passage continues 120 feet before there is a right hand turn. Ahead 20 feet you can see a door. Do you turn right like always or go check out the door?

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 485 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

If the group agrees, so that we all stick together, I will check out the door carefully. Looking for traps becoming a challenge rather than a chore, I inspect the frame and structure for anything out of place or suspicious.
Specific Action: Search for traps.

20th Apr, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

"Yes, good idea Grant, we have got your back," Travis chimes in his morning star ready.
Specific Action: Searching for approaching enemies.

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I nod, and help with the search.

Hopefully this will not take too much additional time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 485

You find no traps or anything odd about the door. Ghost does not seem to worry about the door either. Opening the door shows it to be a 20 X 20 empty room. It does look as it was recently emptied.
Heading on you head down the corridor 120 feet where you come to a T intersection. Heading to the right you travel another 80 feet until you come to another T intersection. Turning right again you travel 40 feet and come to a open door and another empty room that was recently emptied. Turning around you follow the corridor strait 80 feet to another room that was recently emptied. Heading back up the 40 feet you turn right and head back to the 80 feet to the last intersection and go straight again 60 feet to another T intersection. There is a room 20 feet down both ways both have open doors and look recently emptied. Turning back you head back to the main corridor and head right again. You follow that 140 feet to the next right turn that you had skipped coming the other way and turn down this unexplored corridor. So far you notice nothing odd from Ghost. Walking down 60 feet you come to another T intersection with a open door to a small 20 by 20 room 20 feet each way. Both of these rooms have been recently cleared. Heading back to the main corridor you turn back right and walk 120 feet to the four way intersection. The path to the right is the last path left unexplored. Traveling 60 feet you come to a four way intersection. There is a open door each way lleft and right that lead to empty recently cleared rooms. Traveling straight you go another 60 feet to another four way intersection. Again to the left and right 20 feet away is open doors that lead to recently emptied room. Heading straight you travel 40 feet where the corridor turns right and travels 60 feet to a locked door.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 485

Humming quietly to myself, I again check the door for issues and ponder the recently emptied rooms.
Specific Action: Search for traps.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.