3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 487 of 616

As people go into the room Qwantithalica and - Page 487 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Apr, 2018 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 487

Out of Character: I thought of having the door fall on top of you but doors are hard to come by so I need it preserved.

The doors opens easy and rests against the wall next to the open doorway. I will need spot checks as everyone enters the room. Right now you see just a room that looks like it was vacated in haste. In the far corner you see the body of a dead woman. Looks to be the same one as before that disappeared. Only exception to the body is the legs are gone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"That tears it. Rachel, can Ghost pick up a trail from the body? Whatever did this should have left some scent."

Out of Character: already rolled spot.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shaking my head, I inspect the rest of the area visually to see if I can spot anything remaining. "Disgusting habits, eating other intelligent creatures."
Specific Action: SPot roll.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 487 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I curse under my breath as I see what is left of her corpse." I'll try Jason. I'm sure Ghost can do it." I lead the dire wolf over to her." Smell anything else Ghost? "He sniffs at the body and around it.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Fresh torches." I say slinging my bag around, "I'd hate to lose the light when we need it most."

21st Apr, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I followed along with the others, keeping quiet though trying to keep an eye out for anything of note. On finding the body of the woman, now witg legs very much missing, I will find a quiet anger and disgust build up as I realize that at least in this world goblins and hobgoblins appeared to have no redeeming qualities. That they're very much monsters and pests, a threat to any of that came in contact with them.

Out of Character: Next chance which feels appropriate, I'll make sure to relay the information to Jason that Thomas had heard a voice while in the room with food and drink.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Apr, 2018 - 2:09pm

Thomas Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 6 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 19 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Apr, 2018 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 487

Explorer. says...

Travis looks with disgust, at the corpse now minus legs.
"These creatures, are discpecable, to say the least," Travis inspects the body, then the room.

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (-4): 1, 0 (2 rolls, as D2-20)

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2018 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 487

As people go into the room Qwantithalica and another one of the elves spots a secret door behind the door. Ghost picks up a scent and follows it to the secret door.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.