3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 490 of 616

Exiting the tunnel, I wait until everyone - Page 490 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
24th Apr, 2018 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 490

Explorer. says...

Travis, will also accompany the group heading down the tunnel. Perhaps, near Thomas at the rear of the pack. His morningstar ready, ready for attack.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Thomas, I think all of our sizes, with gear and such, will make it hard to fight in such cramped quarters. I'll go first, unless there's a reason for me not to?" I, too, am 5'11", and with the armour and such on, I'll be crouching and watching my shoulders as we travel, even though the disguise makes me look like a smaller hobgoblin.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I laugh at this." Speak for yourselves. This is one time that being 5'7" comes in handy. I won't be all stooped over going through here as much. Ghost on the other hand won't care for this too much. Have fun being our meat shield." I caress Ghost's head." Don't worry boy. We will be outside soon. Then it will be time to bring hell down upon our enemies." I grip my weapon and shield tightly. We take up places close to the front behind Grant.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 490 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Grimacing as I start squeezing into the passage, "There are times I wish I was shorter on Earth as well. I simply cannot fit into most cars without hurting myself. The one I drive most often, I fit, but even with the seat all the way down and back, my hair's brushing the roof."

"Here's hoping they've buggered off and left a trail, and aren't waiting for us at the other end. Be careful everyone."

Out of Character: just moving through to begin with, will slow down near the end.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Shield to the fore as I work my way through the tunnel, thankful I'm not even slightly claustrophobic, I warily peer down the passage. Torch in hand and low in front of the shield so as to preserve my vision at a distance, the shadow of it's flickering light darkening my face.
I whisper back "Yeah, it seemed like every time I flew, the airplane seats got narrower, or my shoulders were wider."
Specific Action: Spot, Listen, Search.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You follow the tunnel as it winds it way mostly north for a total of some 500 feet before you come out at the base of a small cliff. The entrance is disguised by some bushes. As you exit the tunnel you will see no signs of the hobgoblins. Tracks indicate they have moved North. You see the second sun is getting low in the sky.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 490

Standing near the entrance to the tunnel, I remember to stay to the side of the entrance in case they need to rush back, I don't concern myself about what's going on in there, but instead keep my eyes focused in the low light and keeping the torch away from Ghost's eyes and nose to keep his senses keen. "One day your mistress will learn to communicate with little scout critters and she won't have to leave your side as much." I still don't have a formal relationship with the giant wolf and give him the respectful distance nature demands of all that are not bonded to him.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 490

Exiting the tunnel, I wait until everyone is safely out then ask "Now what? I'm sure Ghost is more than able to track these ... Things, but how far do we go?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.