3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 491 of 616

The weather is clear right now but off to - Page 491 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Apr, 2018 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
25th Apr, 2018 - 12:46am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 491

Explorer. says...

Travis, exits the tunnel still alert for trouble. Has a quick search of immediate area.Staying, in close proximity to the openning.

Following, Jonathon's lead by avoiding shining the torch near, Ghost's eyes, or his vacinity. Adjusting, his eyes to the low light.

As he is back, out in the open, he gather's any small amount of any plant material, aromatic herbs, he might come across, find, to take back and study, and learn more about this world.

"Its getting dark soon, do we continue, push on through the night, or set up camp,"? He says, addressing the other's.

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 15, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Know (apothecary) on D20 (+4): 23, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (-4): 8, 16 (2 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (-4): 6, 16 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2018 - 1:35am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Can anyone guess what time of the day it is," I ask trying to guess as I had been used to simply checking time electronically and perhaps not paying to close attention to the movements of the sun or moon. Though it was a bit embarrassing, I was hoping someone else might have more confidance in the time. I will continue, "Will we have time to find them before it grows dark?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Apr, 2018 - 1:36am

Thomas Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 4 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 11 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+5): 22 (1 roll)

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I breathe a sigh of relief as we clear the tunnels. Walking by Ghost I let him follow the trail about twenty feet further to get an idea of what direction it is heading." He just said it Thomas. It is getting dark. The second and last sun is setting and darkness is about to fall. I think we make camp here. It would be utter foolishness to continue on into darkness in unknown territory. We don't even have our full team here. By now those we pursue might already have reached allies. It would be a huge gamble."

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 491 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"This longer day and binary system makes for confusing times, and my watch is only good if I remember to reset it every morning, so I stopped using it. I figure it'd be better to get my biological clock to track time. I've still to figure it out." I grin.
Out of Character: KN, how long are the days here, and do we know the axial tilt/seasonal differences for daylight?

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: The days seem to be around 25 hours long with daylight from the twin suns being somewhere around 20 hours.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I nod, "Our horses should be waiting for us back at the sinkhole, lets collect them, along with anything else people didn't bring for an excursion into the woods, and begin the chase in the morning."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 491

Out of Character: 5 hours of darkness? Ouch. How's the weather look right now? Any chance of rain over the next 8 hours that would wash out the tracks?
"Sounds good. And we should provision up for a couple of days, just in case."

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 491

The weather is clear right now but off to the north you can see some clouds heading this way. No lightning is seen but you never know and the storms that do move through are not very long as they seem to move fast.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.