3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 492 of 616

When we get back I'll be practicing - Page 492 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2018 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 492

I'll look to Thalica, "You're probably better at tracking than the rest of us, what do you think? Would pushing on an hour or two be of benefit? In case that storm washes away some tracks I mean."

Regardless of her answer, several of us will quickly return to the stronghold to snag supplies for an impromptu excursion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2018 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

She looks at the tracks and the ground and sniffs the air. The tracks will be here in the morning. Lets head back to the stronghold to get the horses supplies and let some get some sleep. We can track them tomorrow in the light. Tracking in the dark can get a horse injured or worse."

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2018 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod, "You heard the lady, let's go get some rest and finish tracking down these brutes tomorrow."

Having a bit more time than the others, I'll quickly check in with Lywenta on what they found, get Dobby started on the next magic item project, and then hop over to the newly rebuilt smithy to resume work on my breastplate, stopping to get some sleep in the short hours of the morning.

Out of Character: I think we forgot to specify, but earlier when we left to check in with the guard after finding the secret tunnel, we'd have removed the last body. Certainly not going to leave it there to have more body parts removed.

Mentioned magic item would be a +1 Amulet of Natural Armor, going to whomever is feeling most vulnerable, eventually I'll be making one for everyone in the party. UMD DC is 22, only 1 pass needed among the 3. Crafting time will be 2 days, spending 750 gp and 80 xp. Checks for breastplate were rolled months ago.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Apr, 2018 - 3:51am

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2018 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 492 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Grabbing a decent dinner, I relax in the great hall casually chatting with any who are there, then head off for a quick wash and to bed. The next morning, I'll grab some travel grub, change my spell over to sleep this time, gear up and help a groom saddle a horse, awaiting the rest of the group.

26th Apr, 2018 - 5:25am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will see about getting some dinner, taking a bath, and heading to bed. I will avoid taking to Lord Douglas if he happens to be in the main hall, allowing Jason to keep him up to date on their activities. This being for a few reasons, one to avoid any more trouble or disagreement.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Apr, 2018 - 10:13am

26th Apr, 2018 - 8:57am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Travis, is glad to head back with the other'. Feeling a little tired and hungry.
He relaxes in the great hall enjoying dinner.
Out of Character: KN, did Travis find any aromatic herbs, that he can both study, and show Lord Douglas? After, Jason has finished with the group's update, of course.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2018 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 492

There was nothing aromatic around the cave opening that would have caught your attention. You can keep a eye out for some on the way tracking the Hobgoblins.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2018 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 492

When we get back I'll be practicing more with the longbow and just for fun, throwing knives if they have any. "Travis, I saw you grabbed some plants out there, do you know spices? This place can really use some."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.