3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 494 of 616

"Is there a summon anyone can do to collapse - Page 494 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Apr, 2018 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2018 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 494

How far are you going to check up or down river?

Travis finds a few nice plant alongside the river.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2018 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I wait for all the others to voice their ideas, and then say "Risk versus reward, remember? If we've hurt them as badly as it seems, they won't be back. If we risk ourselves trying to find them, even after we've already gone a few kilometers up and down river to confirm they didn't come out soon, we could put the keep in danger. Remember the orc raid a few days ago? Where the Lord has planted his roots isn't all that safe in general. Qwantithalica, how many foes are you tracking?"

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2018 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Qwantithalica will tell you that it appeared to be only two Hobgoblins that made it out of the tunnels. One was a youngster the older one was female.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2018 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 494 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I sigh, "You're right Grant, it isn't worth particular risk to bring down just these two. They're running scared, and not a threat on their own."

"Unless someone can think of a reliable way to find their trail again, and soon, lets go home."

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2018 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I may sound like a broken record, but I think the answer to our scouting needs rests in Rachel's ability to speak with woodland critters. Of course, I have only simulated experience as a druid but in my head, this is something that should happen. I loved watching Beastmaster and his ferrets, what were they called, Pongo .... And something."

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I smile as Jonathan talks of me communicating with creatures to help aid our search." While that might be possible in the future Jonathan… I can sometimes convince animals to trust me. I can't speak with them to ask them for such information. It would be helpful if I could." I look at the others thoughtfully.

"I think that we should head back as well. We have driven them out and pretty much destroyed them. This external tunnel is troubling though. We need to seal it up somehow to prevent others from reinfesting the lower tunnels."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Apr, 2018 - 3:33pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 494

The Learner says...

Hearing Rachel mention about the access to the tunnels, I speak up. "Yes, I have to agree with you Rachel. We need to not give them access to the tunnels, much less the stronghold. What concerns me a bit though, is will they just make another way to them. With it being a female and youngster; might be mother and son or daughter and going back to the main tribe. We did take quite a few of them out, does not mean we took them 'all' out. I would hate for others to end up the same fate as those we have found. I feel we need to make sure they have no access to the tunnels in any way."

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2018 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 494

"Is there a summon anyone can do to collapse the tunnels? A super-badger or mole perhaps? I don't have access to that level of power, yet. I could look at the structure and see if there's a key way of bringing it down safely."
If we move back to the cave, I will check on possible destruction methods.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.