3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 496 of 616

Grant is told by Lywenta that she is not a - Page 496 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2018 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
1st May, 2018 - 1:53am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 496

The Learner says...

I head back towards the stronghold with the others on my horse and head to the stables and give her to the stable hand. I then head to the stronghold proper and go to the training grounds to get some exercise in to help keep me in shape. Afterwards will head to the baths and then to my room. Will spend the evening with Kelvin.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" Be careful Jason and Grant. I'll be happy if I never go into a tunnel again." Waving to the others I jump astride Ghost and direct him towards my secret cave. After a hurried trip I step down from Ghost. I will take a relaxing swim in the lake and enter the cave through the underwater entrance. Afterwards, I collapse onto the cavern floor with Ghost beside me. Fatigue hits me and I fall asleep quickly. I will spend the next two days resting and just enjoying my wilderness oasis.

Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Every one goes their separate ways. Travis finds out that the local fauna is still being researched for medical value and other benefits as they are not totally familiar with the local fauna and all of their properties. You can research in the library or out in the common grounds of the strong hold to test you experiments.

Jason and grant approach Lywenta about the room she checked out. She can tell you that a friendly spirit set the food out for your companions and you as he figured you could use a breather and some refreshments. She does tell you that time moves slower in the tunnels than they do outside of them probably due to some of the magical experiments the friendly spirit preformed when he was more corporal. Most of the magical items in the room that Be was in is now in her study where Be is cataloging them for future use. The items that were not removed were ruined from the explosion.

Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 496 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod on hearing the explanation, "Does the spirit have any requests? A new place to live, or perhaps help moving on? These ruins, even if not flooded soon, will be empty and silent again for quite some time."

"Also, what of the other study we found, how do you wish to proceed with it? We are willing to lend a hand as we may. If you believe that we can handle the likely pitfalls involved, we can start sorting through it on our own of course."

Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The other study was just a normal room. I did not find anything magical in it at all. You can leave it or go and remove the items as you wish. The spirit just wanted to be left in his place and in peace once again.

Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Very well, my thanks Lywenta. I think that is all we needed to know."

I'll head back for mine and Thalica's chambers, talking to her about the two of us enjoying a romantic day off tomorrow. We'll get cleaned up and join the others for dinner.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 496

Temporal variances intrigue me, and I ask for as much information as she has learned on the time differential, thinking about applying it to other places using the magic of the realm. "It could prove immensely useful in getting things done in a lab, or the like." I then return with Jason, go to my assigned room and clean up, a little disappointed that I didn't get to test out the new armour. While Ihave time, I'll begin to sketch up designs for a telescope, thinking the lookouts on the castle could use the greater distance such a device affords.

Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 496

Grant is told by Lywenta that she is not a time wizard or a time lord so she is not able to recreate this time differential at all. She has heard of it being done but she does not have the books available to research it. You would have to find a way to research such items yourself or go talk to the spirit if he is willing to talk to you.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.