3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 507 of 616

As we seek a place to rest after the landmark - Page 507 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th May, 2018 - 10:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
14th May, 2018 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 507

The Storyteller says...

I will try to recall what I remember of Bulette, which I recognized by appearance and through such at least a few details of description such as knowing they have the nickname of landsharks. I wouldn't have known them by their proper name though, which is often the case.

Out of Character: Since I'm sure there are others who are more need of the better heal, I'll take the 6 HP. Also rolling a Knowledge check but I can't quite remember whether it's Arcana or Nature, though the bonus the same.

Thomas Results:
  • Know (Arcana/Nature) on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thomas being new to this world as the Stronghold is new to this world you would not know more than you remember from reading in a monster manual or in game play. Knowledge even bardic Knowledge is not available here at this time due to this is a wide open world to explore. So all you know is what you yourself can recall.

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As we regroup, I regard the tough armor plating of the bulettes with admiration, "Too bad we need to move on, I can think of a few uses for this. Perhaps it will still remain when we return?"

"In any case, I'm sure everyone is ready to stop now, but we don't want to be camping next to fresh kills. Lets move on a bit and then camp a bit early, patch ourselves up as best we can."

That night, I'll finish work on my second construct, the expeditious messenger. The tiny creation looks rather like a winged ferret. "Hopefully with this one scouting for us we can avoid too many more surprises like that. Any suggestions for a name?"

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 507 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Looking at the mechanical ferret I say "Handy bit of skill, to make such things, even on the road. How about calling it 'Ping' as in SONAR?"
As to the bulette hide "I agree, the skin is probably not subject to the same decay as normal hide, so it might be left over. Shall we put an hour between the corpses and our camp, and spend the night?"

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 14th May, 2018 - 6:28pm

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I think if we use enough rope can use two horses each to drag the bulettes to a campsite for harvesting and possibly some really good steak… or do you guys like the trail rations?"

Post Date: 14th May, 2018 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I don't think we want to bring them to our campsite - we wanted to remain away from the corpses. Also, my limited hunting experience says you don't eat the meat of carnivores unless you're in dire need, and my gaming experience says you don't eat the meat of magical creatures. I'll pass for either reason on bulette steaks." I say with a grin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th May, 2018 - 7:07am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 507

Explorer. says...

Travis concurs with Grant on this one.
"I think your right Grant, not sure about the meat, being magical," He says.

"However, I can purify the meat, but first I would need time for prayer, in preparing a spell for it," He adds.

Since, the group decided to camp early, while there is still daylight. He will ask the young Elve's if they wanted to help him look for some more herbs.

Travis, being wary of the past event in which he was struck down, wont venture very far from the actual campsite. He decides to eat and drink from his rations. Later, he will pray and prepare the monster summon spell again. Before going to sleep.

Travis Results:
  • Apothecary on D20 (+4): 5, 16 (2 rolls)
  • Move silently on D20 (+2): 7, 10 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 507

As we seek a place to rest after the landmark attack I'll make a request. "It would be most appreciated if those able could prep extra healing spells for tomorrow. Make sure to use the more efficient Lesser Vigor rather than cure wounds if you can."

"If I remember right, bulettes tend to drive competitors away from a wide territory, so we shouldn't be disturbed tomorrow and can focus on recovering."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.