3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 512 of 616

Travis, takes notice that the teens, seem - Page 512 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 512

I look ahead excitedly." We are almost there. That is good news. It is quite beautiful here. I have enjoyed this trip." I splash through the water on Ghost and wait for the others before proceeding onward.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Dismounting, I pack anything that I think can't get wet and ferry it across, overhead. I then go back and get my hobbled horse across and resume our travels.

23rd May, 2018 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

When Travis, is presented with the healing herbs, he thanks the elven teens.
He decides, that would be useful for 3 potions of healing (CLW).

When, they approach the streams, near the waterfall, and pool he stops to refresh himself there, not swim.
If the water is fresh, drinkable, he will refill, his water bottles, there.

Travis, continues riding with the others once, he and his horse, have had a drink.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 512 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I will gently kiss Thalica's forehead before telling her, "I am glad you are excited and happy, but please stay focused for now, and use just as much caution as you have in leading the way here. I know this is your home, but we do not know what could have moved in since then. Okay?"

We'll move across, and head in, traversing the last leg of the journey with just as much caution as the first.

Out of Character: how many days of travel has it been so far?

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: This should be the seventh day since you left the stronghold.

As you cross the stream and get ready to head over the last rise you will see that the ground is very steep making it hard to climb up on horseback but there is hand and foot holds to be able to scale up is not riding. Qwantithalica smiles at Jason and nods to him as the other elf teens start to scramble up the rise to get up top. She soon joins them and it is not long before you have five elf teens standing at the top looking north stiff with shock.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seeing their reaction, I quickly send Ping north to survey the area, get off of Morgenstern, and start moving up the slope to see whatever it is for myself.

Out of Character: So two of the +1 Resistance cloaks with Ghost's image emblazoned upon them completed, with a third half done. I probably would've handed them off to our front line first, so Rachel and Jonathan for now.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd May, 2018 - 3:27pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 512

Noticing the shock, I hobble my horse on the hard part of the bank, unlimber my bow and string it, slinging it over my back, then move up the slope, ready to react as needed.
Out of Character: - then the Boots are completed? As there were 5 days required due to traveling (2.5 normal). If they are done, I would be wearing them and I'd use them to move swiftly up the slope, as able. Jason, would you like me to update the SS or will you, yourself?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 23rd May, 2018 - 3:41pm

23rd May, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 512

Explorer. says...

Travis, takes notice that the teens, seem to be in shock, having seen something.

He will go as far as practicable, on horseback. When, it becomes to steep, he secures his horse, using the quick release knot, to a nearby tree.

He, starts climbing, but as he nears the crest drops down into the dirt, has a peak over the rise. Remains, quiet, trying to see what they were looking at.

Travis Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-4): 14 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.