3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 513 of 616

Upon coming up the hill and looking in the - Page 513 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th May, 2018 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd May, 2018 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 513

The armor is cumbersome but I managed to make it up the hill after a strenuous climb with the others.

Out of Character: cloak noted.

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I cross the stream and then follow the others until they come to the steep hill with the foot and hand holds. Seeing the elf teens climb it and then stop as if in shock, I tether my horse and climb the hill. Getting to the top I stand up and look in the direction the elves are.

Vickie Results:
  • Search on D20 (+2): 7 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

" Wait here Ghost." He looks at me reproachfully and sits down to wait. I clamber to the top to see what the issue is up above

Out of Character: : Thanks for the cloak Jason!

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th May, 2018 - 2:12am

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 513 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Ghost can make the climb but not easily he is more agile than the horses are.

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As everyone make it up to the top of the ridge and look down into the valley to the north the site that greets you is of utter destruction. It is like a huge scar on the world. The one majestic trees that were shaped by the elves with their raised gardens and beautiful sculptures are now gone. Nothing remains of the elf teen home the destruction goes so far as to leave mostly bare rock in the valley like all living material was destroyed so that it would never grow back. Looking at the teens you see all of them stunned like never before and tears running down their faces at the overwhelming destruction to their homeland.

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I stare at the sight, "This was not the work of goblins. What could have done this? Why?"

Offering what comfort I can, I'll let the elves work through the shock for a time before suggesting that we move on. We still need to see the place, try to determine what happened.

In the meantime, I'll direct Ping to survey the area and return to report on any threats or anything else of immediate import.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th May, 2018 - 2:12pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 513

Once the group begins moving again, I'll move to the edge of the devastation. I check the soil and damaged vegetation, looking for signs of acid scarring, burning, accelerated decay or other methods that were used to destroy the area. Also checking for signs of a blast pattern, like shadowed outlines, striations in the ground or fall alignments.
Specific Action: Search as investigation with Inspiration. Spot with same, if needed.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 24th May, 2018 - 2:41pm

24th May, 2018 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 513

The Learner says...

Upon coming up the hill and looking in the direction the elf teens are, my heart breaks at seeing the devastation. I offer comfort to the teens as well as to Q and B in elvish as tears stream down my face.
I will go with the others to site to see if I can help figure out what may of happened to the settlement.

Vickie Results:
  • Search on D20 (+2): 10 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 7 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.