3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 516 of 616

As you scout around and look about you will - Page 516 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th May, 2018 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
29th May, 2018 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 516

Explorer. says...

"I tend to agree with Grant, whatever they are, they are huge. May even require an army to take, it or they down," Travis says.
"It may, be better to report back, perhaps mobilise,?" He adds.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod at Grant's statement, "The type and size of creature is almost secondary. The energy needed to do this is beyond our capabilities. Even giants would've had to exert a good deal of effort to do this. Our duty here is to collect what data we can and report, not go and get ourselves killed."

"Who is the best sketcher here? Let's get a couple diagrams of the footprints and their spacing, maybe someone else can identify the creature."

After that is done, unless the elves wish to leave a memorial, a task I'd be happy to help with, I'd be encouraging people to pack up for the return trip to the stronghold.

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I can sketch the footprint, but the most important thing is to measure the width and depth." I grab my rope and stretch it across both ways marking the length and with with a Black Sharpie around it's circumference.

Out of Character: Anyone who wants to help me stretch the rope to get an accurate measurement would be appreciated.

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 516 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: When I say footprints it does not always mean humanoid. A dragon leaves foot prints as does a Bulette and a large humanoids. Do not get caught up with a foot print being humanoid. Even large spiders leave a footprint.

30th May, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, helps Jonathon with measuring the footprints.
After that he concentrates on detecting magic, in the vacinity for three rounds.

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I shake my head at the destruction. This is truly monstrous. Why was this done? I thought we had gotten away from things like that coming to this new world… It didn't take long to see how wrong I was.

I climb astride Ghost and ride around surveying the utter destruction. Ghost's hackles are raised as we travel.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 516

Assisting Jonathan on the measurements, I also check the compress-ability of the soil and any residue from the foot that made it. Examining the general outline, I try to compare it to creatures I know the tracks of, back home, allowing for scale differences. "Whatever it was, it's a threat even to the castle. 30 feet long is enough to reach the tallest ramparts on the keep. "

Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 516

As you scout around and look about you will come to the conclusion that while no one knows what made the footprints you can tell that there was more than one of these creatures probably 5-6 of them. By the way the tracks look they are slow moving and weighs about 5-8 tons.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.