3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 532 of 616

I had thought you were already doing your - Page 532 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jun, 2018 - 9:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
17th Jun, 2018 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 532

Explorer. says...

"If we burned, biomass, or animal waste, methane, as opposed to coal, wouldnt it leave less of a carbon footprint,"? Travis says.
"We, could use that as the fuel, ignite it with magic fire, then use the heat generated to create steam power," he adds.

Out of Character: Travis, is riding in middle to rear of pack.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head, "Not by much, it's still releasing toxins and carbon oxides. Producing methane in large quantities has it's own problems, it's a worse greenhouse gas than CO2, and is difficult to safely contain."

"In any case, if we ever get to the point where combustion engines are feasible, I'd rather we try to stick to Hydrogen. Very efficient fuel, no adverse effect on the environment if leaked, and the only waste product when it is burned is water."

", if it wouldn't take him away from his wife, I'd wish my brother was here, power generation is his specialty. The man is a nuclear engineer for the Navy. I bet by now he'd be working up plans for a molten salt reactor."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Jun, 2018 - 5:38am

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As I ride back up I shake my head. "Isnt anyone bothered by this? This world is more primitive than ours by far. These tech advances would be amazing if we can be environmentally friendly. With the higher tech then we will soon have higher tech weapons. There is no guarantee we will be able to hold onto and keep these advances to ourselves. Do we really want orcs or drow to have explosives or guns for example? This will inevitably lead to that in my opinion. Surely we will use these advances to increase our defensive abilities. It would only be a matter of time before our enemies are armed in the same manner." "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Jun, 2018 - 4:37pm

18th Jun, 2018 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 532 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Listening to the others discussed science, engineering, and others ideas for advancing their situation I'll say with some embarrassment, "When I was younger I was often a lot more hands-on, with a great interest in scienceā€¦ yet as I discovered my love of books and a reading, all that kind of fell a bit to the wayside. I can't see myself being any help in many of the ideas you guys are considering." I actually felt quite frustrated with this, almost even feeling stupid that I didn't even know really the first thing about what everyone was talking about. I even started to wonder what happened to the boy who been so fascinated with what was discussed in Science class and in the show Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Out of Character: Yes I used to watch that show as a kid. I also took part of TV to see how it works, the old TVs with the glass squared cone. As well as taking apart and putting together my radio system.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jun, 2018 - 3:10am

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Focusing on the mission, I make quick notes about the land, it's fertility, elevation, directions, distance and update the rough map I'm working on knowing I don't have the time to stop and sketch the scenery every time we get a new view. "No matter what we wind up deciding, you gotta love the natural beauty of an unspoiled world."

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As you slowly move more into an arc you are still in wooded territory. The terrain is hilly but not real steep until you head a bit farther north. You will find clearings here and there as you come across streams and glades but for the most part your trip is quiet and you can see at times that it is getting late in the afternoon. You figure you are roughly about two hours north and west of the stronghold.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 532

We'll keep moving on, a little more wary as we leave the established territory of the stronghold, pushing west to the point we'd intended to camp before starting our first arc.

Out of Character: Its late afternoon and yet we're only 2 hours out? Kn, you did see that we'd intended to leave early in the morning yes? Wanted to get a full day's ride out to the west.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 532

I had thought you were already doing your arcs thus why I had you doing that and ending up just a couple hours from the stronghold.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.