3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 538 of 616

"Id rather not leave them be, they could - Page 538 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jun, 2018 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
28th Jun, 2018 - 4:44am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 538

The Storyteller says...

"I might request a small study at most, to perhaps start recording our time," I offer, still not sure how I can make myself more useful as I feel underskilled compared to many. Still, I make sure to continue paying attention to my surroundings and keep an eye out for danger.

Thomas Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 7 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 4 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After breakfast everyone mounts up as you begin the first arc to the north and the east trying to stay about a day's ride from the stronghold. The morning is uneventful and as the afternoon wears on you start to see more wildlife. Seems you are leaving the area that the bulletes had cleared or the wildlife is returning. It is close to mid afternoon when Ghost freezes and sniffs the air.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing the dire react to something, I reign in Bifrost and prepare to dismount. Stringing my bow, I try to be as prepared as possible for whatever threat there may be.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 28th Jun, 2018 - 1:34pm

28th Jun, 2018 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 538 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Seeing Ghost sniffing and sniff the air, I reign in Easy Spirit to a stop and look over and around the area newr him to see if I can spot anything.

Vickie Results:
  • Search on D20 (+2): 18, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 12, 19 (2 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 14, 15 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I hold my hand up as Ghost sniffs the air. After a brief moment I turn to the others." Uh… don't ask me how I know this. There are orcs up ahead. They are cooking horsemeat as we speak. I'm positive.". I have a confused look on my face.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Jun, 2018 - 2:35pm

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

With a grin, I quietly say to Rachel "Sounds like you're developing that telepathic link to their pact animal that Druids get. I envy you. Do we engage or avoid, Jason?" If Jason says to engage, I slip off Bifrost and tie him up at a nearby tree, strapping my sword tightly and taking my quiver and bow. With a vial of alchemical fire in hand, I ready for combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 538

As the day turned to a more dire purpose I mentally prepared myself to take up arms seeking Bahamut's guidance to stand fast despite the pain that always came with taking blows and to focus it and turn it back upon our enemies. I pray silently as we prepare to move up on the orcs.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2018 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 538

"Id rather not leave them be, they could ambush us later, bring harm to others, or be scouts for a larger force. Lets not underestimate them though, how about we scout for the best way for the group to approach them unnoticed?"

If the others agree, I'll send ping up for an aerial view, and get as much information as I can about their position and numbers, without putting the construct at significant risk of being noticed.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.