3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 540 of 616

I will try to move silently with the others, - Page 540 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 4:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 540

I will need move silent checks for anyone trying to move around the orc camp site. I will need a move silent check for the archers to move close too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" That's a good plan Jason. Let's take this filth out." As I start circling the camp I hear Jonathan and grin." Travis is more of a healer. I do it when it is needed now. Don't think of me as a healer though. Soon I will be in animal form for combats and won't be able to heal at the time." Ghost and I head out with the others that are circling the camp.

Out of Character: : I don't have a stat for move silently for Ghost KN. It would be his stat that matters more than mine since I'm riding him. I'm rolling my stat here.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Jul, 2018 - 2:21am

1st Jul, 2018 - 8:44am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I will wait, holding my action though preparing to provide aid to my companions through my music and use the badge of valor raised high to be seen. This, allowing those stealthing in for a closer look to not be given away. Yet once battle becomes clear I will start playing.

Out of Character: Rolling for initiative now, for when the battles does start and we get things going.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Jul, 2018 - 8:44am

Thomas Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 18 (1 roll)

1st Jul, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 540 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Out of Character: I don't have a "Move silently" ability as an Ardent. Best the Ardent has is Concentration. As a Psion though, I have the "Move silently" ability with a Rank of 2 and 0 AC. I will use this for this occasion.

Vickie Results:
  • Move Silently on D20 (+2): 19 (1 roll)

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Before we move out, I'll spend a few minutes getting things prepped, enhancing my weapon, and that of a few others. Taking a pair of rocks up, I'll imbue them both with a particular spell I've been wanting to see in action for a while now.

Handing Grant and Jonathan each one of the imbued rocks, I'll say, "Here, when things get started, will the spell within to activate and toss it in the direction of the densest clump of them you can see. Aim isn't important, will it to where it needs to go and the enchantment will take care of the rest. Grant, I suggest waiting for Jonathan to throw along with the archer's first volley, then hitting those he did not target. The spell will attempt to blind those in the area of effect, which should be an region about 7 paces across. If it works, the afflicted will be pretty useless to the fight for a while."

The archer group will take it slow on the approach, using Ping and the elves to feel out the way, seeking a spot as far from the camp we can get while still having a mostly clear line of sight. I'll also use Ping as an intermediary, letting the other group know where we've set up, and confirming when both groups are in position and ready to move.

Out of Character: blowing most of my infusions on this. Personal Weapon enhancement on my crossbow for OrcBane effect. Using 150 gp in materials on Weapon Enhancement for the OrcBane property on Thalica's, Rachel's, and Jonathan's main weapons. Effect grants +2 to hit and +2d6 bonus damage when targeting Orckin. Sorry I can't get everyone set up like that, had to pick those likely to make the best use of it. Finally, burning 16 xp for two uses of the spell storing infusion, storing a casting of Glitterdust in each of the rocks mentioned above. 10' radius spread, DC 16 Will save vs blindness for 4 rounds. (Also highlights unseen enemies, but that's less likely to come into play.).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jul, 2018 - 5:01pm

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2018 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of character: doing my best, going slow, making light steps to avoid stepping on twigs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2018 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 540

Slowly moving along with the vanguard, I change my exterior to look like forest-colored leathers with my Coif. Stepping firmly and watching every step, I try my best to be silent. Magic rock at the ready, I also bring my own spell to mind.

3rd Jul, 2018 - 4:54am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 540

The Storyteller says...

I will try to move silently with the others, yet still prepared for battle just in case and to provide aid to my companions for if such begins.

Out of Character: Adding Move Silently rolls now.

Thomas Results:
  • Move Silently on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.