3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 541 of 616

Since sneaking around the orc camp had failed, - Page 541 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jul, 2018 - 9:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
3rd Jul, 2018 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 541

The Learner says...

Out of Character: Guess I should have included Initiative roll in my first post, since I knew we were about to go beat up on some Orcs. Will do so now as we work our way silently towards them as well as Spot and Listen.

Vickie Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 3 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 3 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As everyone moves into position Jonathan trips over a tree and falls to the ground. The Orcs you have been trying to get around jump to their feet as they ready arms and look around to see who is out there. They are on alert and you no longer have surprise on them. Some have rolled initiative so now it is time for actions and attacks. Four rounds of attacks and damage or special moves. If you did not roll initiative do it with your attack rolls.

5th Jul, 2018 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

Since we no longer have the element of surprise, I will move into as close as I can silently and also be in bow range; I then aim my fire ray at the bunch in front of me. Afterwards shot by bow in the same area taking down as many as I can in the process.

[B]Out of Character: I hope the others were able to get into position as the archers draw there attention to our direction so the others can get into position and engage them.

Vickie Results:
  • Attack, ray on D20 (+2): 19 (1 roll)
  • Attack, bow on D20 (+2): 13, 4, 14 (3 rolls)
  • Damage, fire ray on D6 (+0): 2 (1 rolls)
  • Damage, bow on D8 (+0): 8, 2, 5 (3 rolls)

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 541 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Throwing the magically infused rock into a dense clump of orcs and away from any that Jonathan targets, I try to affect a single many as possible. Following the explosive rock with my own sleep spell, I hope to remove as many threats as possible. After the effects of the magic has taken, I nock arrows into my bow and shoot into what's left, moving backwards with unnaturally speedy steps, thanks to my boots.
EDIT: Changing from sword strikes to bow attacks, as requested by the leader-guy
Specific Action: throw stone, then next round sleep 4hd of orcs. Regular attacks to follow, with the first two successful hits adding inspiration to damage. Edit: not likely any hits. I also forgot to add Valor bonus of +2 but even so. Move at 40 so I can't easily be caught up with by any ambitious Orcs. I will attempt to gain 1/2 or better cover each time I move.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 6th Jul, 2018 - 2:39am

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I curse a bit, saying, "Don't panic, stay together and delay contact, fire and retreat, fire and retreat. Target those nearest to us first."

I'll do as suggested, firing and backing off a few paces between shots. "Shouldve replaced those damn fireball scrolls."

Out of Character: note, Thomas' song should add +2 to all attacks while active.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Jul, 2018 - 12:52am

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of character: 1st use move action to get up, fire composite longbow. 2nd Use Quick Draw while charging with the longsword using all of my charging bonuses to try to inflict as much damage on the first swing as possible before using subsequent strikes in the defensive stance take keep the Orcs from being able to solidly hit other people first with stone bones for the damage reduction then Crusader strike for the inevitable damage that's coming. Please keep in mind if I take at least 6 points of damage I get a plus one to hit and damage. After that I would defer 5 damage for as long as I can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 541

I circie the orc camp with the others. As I hear a loud clanking noise I groan knowing surprise is lost. Riding Ghost, I charge the rear of the orcs with the others. As we close in, I have Ghost slow so I can slide off. Calling upon my newfound allies, a giant crocodile appears up closer to the orcs. I gesture to the orcs and the great beast lumbers forward. It begins swinging it's massive tail and snapping at every orc within reach.

Ghost slams into the orcs, ripping at any exposed flesh. As the crocodile is successful summoned, I wave my club and join my companions in the fray.

Out of Character: : Rachel's first turn she summons the crocodile which will be there to attack for four rounds. She charges in to attack on the 2nd through 4th rounds. Ghost attacks all four rounds. The croc will bite on the first turn and use his tail slap the next three turns. Rachel does 3D6 +3 damage per hit with the club due to the infusions from Jason.

Crocodile AC:14 HP: 22.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th Jul, 2018 - 4:17pm

6th Jul, 2018 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 541

The Storyteller says...

Since sneaking around the orc camp had failed, I would continue with my original plan to offer support to my companions though my performance and the badge if valor. Yet also prepare myself if ir when the need comes, such as uf any orcs get to close.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.