3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 542 of 616

I start getting a bit alarmed as the orcs - Page 542 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jul, 2018 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2018 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 542

I will start this combat soon so you all know what is going on. First off you notice these Orcs are bigger that what you have seen before. They all have a red armband on their left arms. They are not wearing studded leather like most orcs but metal armor. They still are using short bows and Falchions.

I need initiative from Jonathan and I need to know what the explosive stone did for damage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2018 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: - the stone was the one Jason infused with Glitterdust spell. No damage just blinding effect in a 20 diameter.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of character : Here is the initiative roll. Do we have a count of how many Orcs were looking at?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2018 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 542 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Every one sees Orcs running back and forth as the gather their gear and weapons due to your surprise being ruined. You can not get a good count as they are everywhere but it looks like 12-18 orcs total.

Round one - Thomas plays his song giving everyone added bonuses to their attack rolls. Jason shoots at a Orc but misses. Grant tosses a stone into the midst of some orcs. Three orcs are effected and begin to roam around seemingly aimlessly. Ghost attacks one of the Orcs biting one for 10 damage. Jonathan works at getting up as the crocodile Rachel summons bites one for 9 damage. Thalica hits one very hard for 19 damage he is still up. Vickie is able to hit one with a ray of energy for 2 damage. The elf teens fire their arrows but only one is able to hit. There is one orc that seems to get hit my multiple arrows.The orcs split into two group. One heading towards the archers as the other group heads towards the area where Ghost, Rachel and the crocodile are at. There is one bigger orc in each group and one in the center of camp bellowing out orders. He is bigger than the others. Two Orcs hit Ghost for a total of 17 points. One hits the crocodile for 8 damage. One hits Grant for 7 damage. Jonathan is missed as the other orcs miss and the other orcs chase after the archers.

Round two - Thomas keeps playing his song as he back pedals with the archers. The orcs are closing the distance quickly. Jason misses again Ghost Hits the same one for 11 more damage. Grant casts sleep on some of the orcs. One falls down apparently asleep. Jonathan attacks hitting one for 11 damage. The crocodile hits one with a tail slap for 16 damage. This orc goes down and stops moving. Rachel swings and hits one for 13 damage it grins at her. Thalica is able to hit the same orc she hit before for 11 damage. He falls to the ground un-moving. Vickie misses with her next attack. The elf boys attack only one hitting an orc. Be is able to attack one with her magic again. The orcs attack They all miss Ghost and Rachel but one hits the crocodile for 8 damage. One gets a solid blow on Grant causing 21 damage. Another hits Jonathan for 6 damage. They will be able to attack the archers soon as you back up firing.

Round three - Thomas keeps playing as he continues to back up with the archers. Jason misses again. Ghost misses, as does Grant, the crocodile and Rachel. Thalica hits one for 11 damage as Vickie misses again. The three elf boys all miss as Be hits one with a acid arrow. The orcs hit Ghost for 8 damage and two hit the crocodile for 18 damage killing it. They miss Grant but hit Jonathan for 9 damage. They will be close enough to attack the archers in two rounds (Round 5).

Round four - Thomas keeps heading back with the others as the Orcs keep advancing as he plays his song. Jason gets a good hit on one dropping it where it stands 28 damage to it. Ghost bites one for 12 damage as Grant and Jonathan misses again. Rachel is able to hit one for 12 damage. Thalica hits one for 6 damage. Vickie is able to hit one for 8 damage. All three elf teens hit with their arrows and one of the orcs drops. Be is able to hit again with another acid arrow. The orcs attack back They miss Ghost but one lands a blow onto Rachel for 10 damage. Another hits Grant for 9 damage and they miss Jonathan. The big guy hits Thomas with a arrow in hopes of ending his song for 6 damage.

This ends four rounds. I still have two more rounds from Thalica and Jason. The orcs chasing the archer group are withing melee range during round 5. The three who are moving around almost aimlessly seem to be closing with the melee going on. One is asleep and four are clearly dead. You still have one bigger orc with each group and the leader in the center where the camp is at. Four more rounds of attacks.

Note. Travis is with the melee group I forgot to mention him but he missed He did see Grant go down and healed him for 7 points but then has to heal him again for 8 points this time. Grant should be at 6 HP.. I will continue to roll for him.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 7th Jul, 2018 - 5:36pm

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2018 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Grunting in pain as the attack a do damage, I swing my sword with fire, theming to suck back the life force I need to heal these severe wounds. Attacking with full force, I try to slay the enemy in my face.
Specific Action: sword attacks. Any that hit will have inspiration on damage. If I'm under Zero HP at any time, my next action is to drink a cure potion.

7th Jul, 2018 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Learner says...

Noticing that the Orcs are coming within melee range and my bow will be worthless in that type of combat, I switch to my mace and go into the fray of Orcs making my hits strike true to do as much damage as I can.

Vickie Results:
  • Attack, Mace on D20 (+4): 19, 10, 11, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, Mace on D8 (+0): 4, 8, 5, 5 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 542

I grunt in pain as a sword pierce's my side. Hearing Ghost whimper in pain I see blood covering him. Knowing that we need more help immediately I once again call upon an ally. A black bear materializes and begins rampagikg through the orcs. I will get close to watch his flanks and will swing with a fury at any orcs in front me. Hearing Thomas singing still behind the line I call out." Thomas, we need you. Do something more."

Out of Character: : Turn 1 Rachel will summon the black bear. She will strike at the orcs the next three rounds. She will target the big orc that smiled at her last turn. The bear has boosted stats from augment summoning. Yogi will do full attacks all four rounds. This will give him 2 claw attacks and one bite attack per turn.
Bear AC: 13
HP: 25

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Jul, 2018 - 12:04am

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2018 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 542

I start getting a bit alarmed as the orcs continue their approach to the relatively vulnerable group with me while taking fewer casualties than I'd like. I keep firing as best I can, "Jonathan?! We need that Glitterdust! Hit them before we're run under, try to get the big one!"

Out of Character: Unless forced otherwise, once they're in melee range, I'll start 5' stepping back out of reach before each shot. Target priority goes to whichever target seems the most troublesome. Rolling 2 rounds to complement the remaining 2 from last time. +2 from Thomas' song added in, if it no longer applies, adjust accordingly.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.