3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 543 of 616

Cursing lightly as his sword skitters across - Page 543 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jul, 2018 - 3:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
9th Jul, 2018 - 4:32am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 543

The Storyteller says...

Deciding to provide a bit of additional help, I will use my magic to summon a fiendish wolf with appearance as if a hell hound or grim dog. After this I will hope the others will be able to handle things. If any orcs come to close, on a different round, I will cast sleep but otherwise still make sure the benefits of the bardic performance and badge of volar stay in effect.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character: what is the bard bonus applied to? Are we adding to our rolls or is the Dungeon Master. I have the Big Orc going for archers locked in with my Iron Guard ship he's got a -4 to hit anyone other than me.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

This is a question best asked in the question thread but two things are wrong with this scenario. You are over with the Melee side so you would have to cross through those orcs and get past the big guy in the middle to get to the big one that is advancing on the archers Therefore he does not have a -4 and you are out of melee range with him. Please make your rolls with the melee area you are in and add +2 to your combat rolls. If you wish to move through the others and attack the bigger one with the archers you can do that but it will take you six rounds to catch up to him.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 543 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Jonathan and Vickie were picked to accompany the archers and help shield them from just this sort of assault. He is in the right area to do as he described, of course, he still hasn't used that glitterdust stone, which would be good to have going right now.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

If he was picked he made melee attacks so I placed him with the melee group but I can switch him to your side with no issues just he is in front of the archers in melee attacks. Thus for him to throw the stone he will have to break off attacks and step back far enough to not get himself in range of the stone.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 10th Jul, 2018 - 12:53pm

13th Jul, 2018 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Everything happens so quickly for Travis, he feels the adrenaline coarse through his veins. As he has entered melee, range with the Orcs.

After laying hands on Grant and healing him, he realizes, he needs a bit more divine help. He opens up his spell book and begins to conjure up a monster to better the odds.

Specific Action: Travis uses the summon monster 1 spell, to conjure up a medium sized monstrous centipede.
It materializes within 25 feet of him, and straight away attacks nearest Orc. Climbing over obstacles, along the way, including the Orcs themselves.

Travis Results:
  • Full attack bite on D20 (+5): 22 (1 roll)
  • Full attack bite on D20 (+5): 6 (1 roll)
  • Bite damage & poison on D6 (+0): 6, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 16 (1 rolls)
  • Climb on D20 (+10): 14 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 543

Round five - Rachel summons a bear asThomas summons a fiendish wolf to help the fight by the archers. Jason is able to get a hit in ad does 12 damage. Ghost keeps on biting orcs doing 10 damage to the one by him. Grant is able to hit the one in front of him for 12 damage. Johnathan misses, The bear that Rachel summoned hits with one claw and a bite doing 14 damage. Rachel is unable to attack as she used a spell. Thalica misses with her attack as Vickie hits for 4 damage. The teens shoot at a orc with two of them hitting it as it falls to the ground. Travis summons a giant centipede. Thomas is hit with a arrow from the main leader again for 6 damage. Jonathan is hit by the bigger orc for 14 damage. The rest missed.

Round six - Thomas is still playing his tune as his wolf attacks. It misses. Jason misses but Ghost gets another bite in for 6 damage but it is enough to finish that one off. Grant is able to hit the one by him for 14 damage killing it. Jonathan misses again as the bear hits with two claws for 15 damage killing another orc. Rachel gets a good hit on the bigger orc by her for 23 damage, it is still up. Q is able to get a good shot on one of the orcs doing 36 damage killing it. Vickie misses as does the teens. The giant centipede hits a orc for 6 damage. The orcs attack the bear hitting it twice for 16 damage. The big orc misses Thomas this time. The others miss as well.

Round seven - Thomas casts sleep but they saved. His wolf misses. Jason misses, as Ghost bites one for 11 damage. Grant swings his sword and misses and then watches his sword sail past the orc as he loses his grip on it. Jonathan misses again. The bear hits a orc with two claws hard for 26 damage. It drops lifeless to the ground. Rachel hits the big orc by her for 27 damage killing the big orc by her. Thalica is able to hit another orc for 19 damage. The teens help her in killing that orc as Vickie misses. The centipede misses. The big orc in the center hits Thomas with an arrow for 5 damage. The orcs hit Grant for 7 damage. The big orc with the archers hits Jonathan for 9 damage.

Round eight - Thomas keeps playing as his wolf misses yet again. Jason misses again. Ghost hits one for 11 damage. Grant misses, The bear hits one with a claw for 10 damage. Rachel looks around and sees that most the Orcs are down. There is still the big guy in the center and a couple others by the archers. Thalica hits one for 11 damage as Vickie misses as does the centipede. The teens hit the same one that Thalica hit killing it. The lone orc by the melee group hits the bear for 7 damage. The big orc left by the archers hits Jonathan for 6 damage.

There is one wounded orc by the melee group. There is a big orc left by the archer group. There is a large orc in the middle looking towards the melee group now.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 543

Cursing lightly as his sword skitters across the ground, I use the magic in my boots to leap and tumble past any opponents and retrieve it. Continuing the roll, I arrive behind the remaining orc and strike down at it from this unexpected quarter! As soon as this misshapen body goes down, I move swiftly, engaging the remaining opponent carefully.
Specific Action: Tumble to get behind the melee group, hit him with either flank(+2) or behind(+4), then once he's down, I'll move 20' to get to the guy in the center and fight defensively until the rest of the people get in his face.

EDIT - Sorry, screwed up the damage rolls. I'll roll them in the other forum.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 13th Jul, 2018 - 4:34pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.