3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 544 of 616

Round 9 - Thomas casts cure light wounds on - Page 544 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jul, 2018 - 3:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 544

I smile in satisfaction at the carnage being caused by Yogi and Ghost. As Yogi fades away I nod in respect. Seeing the others by the regular orc I charge at the large orc in the center. Ghost follows my lead and leaps at his throat.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Gladdened to see it nearly over, without casualties on our side so far, I keep firing, first at the last orc near my group, then the big guy being engaged by Rachel, I'll call out, "Take one alive if you can!"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Jul, 2018 - 6:09pm

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I yell back to Jason "I've slept one of them near the middle! Just don't fall on him or anything!" as I hack and slash for the final blows.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 544 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Fighting with full defense for the first two stikes due to numbers, I focus on the big Orc with the armband, If I hit with the first two strikes, the Archers will be able to drop him easier (+4 to hit). If any group of Orcs (3 or more) try to bypass me and charge the Archers I will stop fighting defensively to throw the Glitterdust Rock at them. Iron Guard is still up (-4 to hit others), focused on the big guy and he knows it. When I go for the Stone Bones Strike, I will stop fighting Defensively so that I have a better chance to activate the DR for the turn.

Leading the Attack (WR - 1 Standard Action, If this attack hits, all of your allies gain a +4 Morale bonus to his this target until the start of his next turn.) - Readied

Vanguard Strike (DS - 1 Standard Action, If this attack hits, all of your allies gain a +4 bonus to his this target until the start of his next turn.) - Readied

Stone Bones (SD - 1 Standard Action, If this attack hits, gain DR / 5 Adamantine for 1 round.)

3 BAB + 4 Strength + 1 Bless + 2 Bane +1 Furious - 4 Full Defense
1D8 + 4 Strength + 1 Bless + 1 Furious + 2D6 Bane
20 AC +2 Full Defense.

14th Jul, 2018 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

The giant centipede continues to attack the larger Orc, once within range, with poisonous bites.

Travis, meanwhile starts attacking the wounded, Orc with his morning star. Attempting to bludgeon it to death.
Out of Character: include 2 rounds here, extra two for centipedes full attack.

Travis Results:
  • Morning star on D20 (+1): 15, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Damage morn star on D8 (+0): 8, 2 (2 rolls)
  • Centipede bite attack on D20 (+5): 9, 18, 7, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Centipede dam on D20 (+6): 7, 11, 19, 15 (4 rolls)

14th Jul, 2018 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

The Storyteller says...

Frustrated without little effect the fiendish wolf seem have at this point in attacking, I will try to direct it to attack more fiercely. Feeling the pain of the arrow, I will see it removing it before casting cure light wounds on myself as I continue to play to hopefully buff my allies with my performance.

Out of Character: Cure light wounds should heal four of tge five damage lost.

Thomas Results:
  • F. Wolf Attack (bite) on D20 (+3): 8, 11, 23, 11 (4 rolls)
  • F. Wolf Damage (bite) on D6 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2018 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 544

Explorer. says...

Out of Character: Unless, otherwise noted, giant centipede vannishes, Travis engages weaker Orc with morning star, as in previous post.
Will, include two rounds, if required here.

Travis Results:
  • Morning star attack on D20 (+1): 17, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Morning star damage on D8 (+0): 2, 2 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 544

Round 9 - Thomas casts cure light wounds on himself his wolf misses as Jason hits the big orc by his group for 4 damage. Ghost and Rachel charge the big orc in the center. He is ready for them Ghost hits him for 12 damage. Grant tumbles to the side to retrieve his sword, Jonathan is on the ground bleeding out, Travis attacks the orc by him hitting it for 2 points damage. Rachel misses with her attack on the big orc. Thalica misses with her attack, Vickie misses with her attack, The teens hit the big orc closest to them. The big orc in the center hits Ghost once and Rachel once. 12 damage to Ghost and 9 damage to Rachel. The big orc by the archers hits Vickie for 9 damage. The orc by the melee people hits Travis for 6 damage.

Round ten - Thomas keeps playing as his wolf misses again Jason hits the big orc by the archers again for 13 damage. Ghost misses the biggest orc. Grant is able to get his sword and hits the orc by him for 9 damage. Travis misses again, Rachel hits the biggest orc for 16 damage. Thalica misses again as does Vickie and the teens. The big orc by the archers hits Vickie again for 9 damage, as the orc by the melee misses. The big orc in the middle hits Ghost and Rachel again. 10 points on Ghost and 6 on Rachel.

Round 11 - Thomas keeps playing his tune as his wolf hits the orc by the archers for 1 damage. Jason hits the orc by the archers for 10 damage. Ghost misses again. Grant misses the orc by the melee group. Travis misses again. Rachel misses as does Thalica and Vickie. The teens hit the orc by the archers bringing it down finally. The big Orc in the middle hits Ghost again for 6 damage as Rachel has fallen. He sees Ghost fall and moves towards the melee group.

Round 12 - Thomas still plays his music and his wolf misses again. Jason misses. Ghost Jonathan and Rachel are down. Grant hits the orc by the melee group for 9 damage. He finally goes down but he can see the big leader coming his way. Thalica misses with her shot as does the teens. The big orc will be on the Melee group at next round. He does get hit by some magic missiles.

I will need attacks/damage rolls or special action from those still up. My calculations show Jonathan, Rachel, Ghost and possibly Vickie down.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.