3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 547 of 616

Gathering up the 'loot' I - Page 547 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 547

After people have had the healing and handling needed, I go through the bodies, typing up the living and searching the dead. Aloud I ponder "I'm insane how well magic healing works here. Three or four times during the battle I got sliced open, guts spilling out and inside parts falling outside, then *Whoop!* back in they go! A swig of a bottle and the injury that opened me from tip to tail heals shut, squeaky new like a newborn! I could see this getting addictive, especially if you have masochist tendencies."
In response to Jason, I say "Good thing I learned Orcish. I'll feign ignorance while we use Common to interrogate them, and see if they give up something they don't want to."
Specific Action: Search, Spot, Use rope, etc. Use what works. Search is +9, not 5.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:09am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod in agreement with Grant, "I don't think we need more than two prisoners though, any more and we risk disaster if they manage to get loose. If one more yet lives, bind his wounds, but secure him tightly all the same."

"And yes, we don't need to be staying here any longer than needs be. Lets head back towards the stronghold a short ways, then stop for camp."

20th Jul, 2018 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

"Well, I felt less then helpful this time around even after trying my hand at summoning magic," I say with frustration, realizing I just wasted some magic in summoning the celestial eagle though to still try and make use of it I command the bird to fly up high and check for more danger. Turning to everyone, I say, "I hope you are all okay, when I saw Vickie fall I provided enough healing to help stabilize her."

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 547 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

All the orcs are dead. Seems during the heat of the battle the leader killed the one who was asleep due to him not fighting the "Intruders".

Searching the orcs you will find the sixteen lesser orcs all had Splint mail, steel shields, Falchons, a short bow and 24 arrows. The two sub leaders had banded mail, steel shields, falchons and a long bow with 24 arrows. The big guy was in plate mail with a great-sword and a longbow. He has only 19 arrows left. The smaller orcs you will find 7 silver, 11 copper and a gold on each one. The two lesser leaders will have 21 silver 8 copper and three gold each while the leader has 26 gold 45 silver and a you will find a locked chest at his area.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 20th Jul, 2018 - 4:29am

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin at Vickie." Yes, you are. He does seem to have a liking for you. Thanks again." I will then walk over go Jason.

"Jason, that was a close call. I didn't know if we were going to make it. Without those orc bane enchantment I'm not sure we walk away. These orcs concern me. They are very heavily armored and armed for orcs. These aren't just a roving warband like normal. They are part of a larger group I'm sure.".

After we head out I will scout the flanks and ahead on Ghost again. I will be on high alert after what we just experienced.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Jul, 2018 - 7:27am

20th Jul, 2018 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Travis, is rather relieved to discover that all the Orcs are dead.
"Well, yes perhaps this isn't the best place to camp," Travis answers.
He helps the other's in cleaning up the area, gather's his belongings.

"Is anyone able to pick locks on this chest,"? He adds pointing to the chest.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 20th Jul, 2018 - 1:56pm

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 547

Too weak to be heard by anyone I redouble my efforts through the pain to reach the potion. I use my arms to drag the shield over my head and bring the potion to my lips pulling the stopper out with my teeth. I slowly pour it into my mouth to avoid chocking on the life-giving solution.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:04pm

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 547

Gathering up the 'loot' I leave the chest be for the moment, asking Jason "When you get a minute, could you do you detect magic bit and see if we've discovered anything of value? Also, how do you want to handle the chest? If you have some healing ready, I could try to find if it's trapped and then open it. Also, how the heck are we going to transport this stuff, if we keep it?"

Out of Character: - Jonathan, Jason put a Vigor on you earlier. You should at least be up and around. KN, value for mundane loot is half listed price, correct? Just an For your information, the lesser Orcs had almost 300GP worth of gear each. Very well equipped orcs!

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Jul, 2018 - 3:26pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.