3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 563 of 616

Travis, warms himself up by a nearby fire. - Page 563 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2018 - 12:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
15th Aug, 2018 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 563

Explorer. says...

Out of Character: Travis will use his previous action, from 562. Now that he was able to successfully swim ashore, while wearing light armor. Therefore, after casting the CLW, on himself he is now back on 15hp. He will, get up and look around him.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 15th Aug, 2018 - 12:16pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I see the horse go under, and then the young elf who had helped us through many a fight.

"What? No! Get out of the water now!"

"Rachel, quickly, send in a shark or something else like it. Maybe he can get loose with a little help."

I stand ready with the rope, prepared to signal Morgenstern to run away from the lake as soon as everyone still on the surface of the water grabs hold, dragging the rope behind him and hopefully speeding their return to the shore.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Aug, 2018 - 7:37pm

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing the threat and the attacks, I make sure everyone including myself has a secure grasp on the rope line, then call out! "Jason, tie the rope to a horse and get us out of here!"

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 563 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I gasp at the scene below. Freezing up in horror, Jason's call breaks through my shock. I race downwards and as I get closer to the water I call out to nature. A sleek shape is visible in the shallows." Attack that creature with the elf." The shark darts towards the large creature that pulled the elf teen under. Blood is soon visible in the water.

Out of Character: : She will move to get within range of summoning the shark in the water. The shark will attack the creature with the elf. Shark has boosted stats from augmented summoning feat. Rolling for 4 turns if needed. Shark has AC: 15 and 19 hit points.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Aug, 2018 - 9:19pm

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2018 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Rachel runs down to the shore and summons a shark to assist in helping others out of the water. Grant is able to get to Be and get her to grab a hold of the rope. Grant signals Jason as the shark attacks one of the creatures the one that has taken the elf boy. The creature attacks the shark back biting it back as the two attack each other.

Jason gets his horse to begin moving quickly inland as he can but the drag of people in the water combined with the slick hillside makes it harder to pull the people in. They are coming quicker to shore than if they were swimming but still in the water. The shark summoned by Rachel misses its next attack but a second creature helps the first one and together they devour the shark. As they turn back to the people in the lake they see they are too late as the ones that were in the lake are close enough to shore that they would be in danger of being attacked back.
Soon Thailca, Be and Grant are out of the water as are two more horses. You have lost a elf teen and two horses to the creatures.
Looking about you can see the rain has ended as you start to gather wood to start a fire along the shore.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2018 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As the fire is made and people get dry, I comment "This is one very nasty world. Do all the lakes around here have massive predators, or is it just this one? Does any one know what they were?" Somber at the losses we keep having, I wonder at the violence that permeates this land.
Untouched by the cold thanks to my magic, I use the innate heat to warm those who may be cold with my hands, after the prestidigitation wears off. After everyone has been dried, I'll re-dress and armour up again, ready to continue.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2018 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 563

I shake my head as I think of what I saw." I hope that this doesn't sound crazy. From where I was on the cliff.... I could see them pretty well. They weren't crocodiles or anything else like that. The creatures looked like dinosaurs. Swimming dinosaurs. Who knows what other creatures we will encounter out here. It's bad enough to know we have to deal with orcs and other humanoids. We have to assume that there are dinosaurs in this world as well. I know that I will be very hesitant to get in a body of water in this place." She looks off in the distance, troubled by what had just happened.

16th Aug, 2018 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 563

Explorer. says...

Travis, warms himself up by a nearby fire. He looks back into the lake, with a hint of sadness, and shock. Coming to the realization, that one of the teen's is no longer with the group.

Also his mare, had been taken, whom he had just started to develop an attachment to.

"Swimming dinosaur's, what's next,"? Travis responds to Rachels, assessment of what happened.
"How, can I keep up now, without a horse," He adds, with a mixture of sadness and frustration.

Out of Character: Once he has completely dried off and warm. Will have a good look at his surroundings, taking in the vista. Gathering up his belongings, ensuring it is all there.

KN Does this area resemble a gorge? Are there any noticeable cave-like, or rocky outcrop areas? Trees or any particular vegetation around, or skirting the lake?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.