3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 573 of 616

I grit my teeth in frustration as I see many - Page 573 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2018 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 573

Rolling off my bedroll I say a quick prayer, I'd never hoped to encounter these things in any world knowing the viscous nature of their vampiric -like attack. Hoping that like vampires they don't like fire, I grab for a log and my sword instead of shield and sword.

Out of Character: : Touch AC 14. Armor isn't on, but I do sleep with the Belt and Ring on. I will try to get a count of them and will prepare to attack any that latch onto a party member, otherwise, I will be trying to deter them with the fiery log and flashing steel.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After warning the others I quickly summon some help. An odd combination of horse and eagle swoops into the horde of small creatures. It bites and claws visciously at them as it closes in. I then grab my club and swing at any that I see. Ghost jumps up and snaps at any that get too close to him.

Out of Character: : First turn spent summoning the hippogriff who attacks all four rounds rolled. Boosted Strength and con due to enhanced summoning feat. Touch AC for Rachel is 13. Ghost touch AC is 18. Touch AC for hippogriff is 11 and normal AC is 15 if it can use that since it is flying as well. Hippogriff HP: 31.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 31st Aug, 2018 - 2:28pm

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Fracking demon mosquitoes! As if the regular ones weren't bad enough! Dont let them get attached to you!"

Out of Character: second init roll is q's, add 1 to it.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 573 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Stirges get the drop on you as they swarm in for the attack. The Following people have a Stirge on them Grant, Jonathan, Thomas, Ghost, Jason, Thalica, and One of the elf teen boys. The others were all missed. You will all have to make a successful grapple strength check to get them off. 17 or better. Grant takes 3 points Constitution damage, Jonathan takes 4 Con damage, Thomas takes 2 Con damage, Ghost takes 4 Con damage, Jason take 4 con damage, Thalica takes 3 con damage and the other Elf teen takes 3. This is all from blood loss as they are attached to you and feeding off you like a Mosquito.
Grant is able to hit one flying around killing it. Travis misses, Jonathan misses, Rachel casts a spell, Vickie misses, Thomas begins to sing giving people a +2 on their attack rolls, Q hits killing one. Ghost jumps and takes one out as Jason and Be both hit also killing one each. The only ones left are the ones on the characters listed. You can attack them while they are on the character or wait for the characters to get them off. Let me know what everyone is going to do and I will post the next round then.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Cursing at the thing attached to me, I drop my crossbow and instead draw the morningstar at my belt. I try to position myself to get a clean strike at the monstrosity swiftly draining my blood. Thalica does much the same with her dagger.

2nd Sep, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Travis, sees some of his companions attacked from what looks like giant mosquitos.
He summons, an eagle to swoop down and attack the nearest vermin within range of him.

Specific Action: casting from summon monster 2, table one eagle for a duration of 3 rounds. Attacking nearest vermin, thats latching onto nearest party member?

Combat stats: hit points=3, fly=80 feet. AC=14,
AC touch=13. Reach=5ft.
Fort save=+3 wingspan=7feet, length=3feet.

Out of Character: Note, Travis is level 3, now so duration for summoning is for 3 combat rounds.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 2nd Sep, 2018 - 12:32am

Travis Results:
  • Attack talons on D20 (+3): 14, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Attack bite on D20 (-2): 0 (1 rolls)
  • Talons damage on D4 (+0): 1, 1 (2 rolls)
  • Bite damage on D4 (+0): 2, 3, 3, 4 (4 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+16): 28 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 573

Grunting at the effort, I pry the ugly things probuscus from my arm by flexing the elbow and levering it away.
Specific Action: grapple check then strike if I succeed.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 573

I grit my teeth in frustration as I see many of my companions grappled by these strange creatures. With a quick word and gesture a distortion is seen in the air. I smile at the summoned air elemental. "Get these creatures off my friends and I." The air elemental flies to the nearest person and tries to free then from their vampiric Rider. It will continue to do so for the next few rounds. The elemental will grip them and if able to remove them will proceed to slam them into the ground.

Out of Character: : Elemental has 17AC and 13 hitpoints. Ghost will try to throw off his rider and kill it.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Sep, 2018 - 3:49am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.