3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 585 of 616

I nod, "Yes, let us press on for home. - Page 585 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2018 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589  ...Latest (616) »
Posts: 4921 - Views: 98662
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Sep, 2018 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 585

Explorer. says...

Travis notices that Be had fallen off of her horse, and seems unconscious.

He rides up quickly, dismounts his horse. Takes out his herbal poultices, and Administers healing first to try and stabilize, her.

Then after stabilized will cast a cure light wounds, on her.

Out of Character: Current hit points for Travis = 10.

Travis Results:
  • Heal on D20 (+8): 12 (1 roll + tweaked)
  • Cure light wounds on D8 (+3): 4 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I rein up as well, "Tie her to the horse if need be, we cannot linger. If she cannot ride on her own, give her to me, Morgenstern can bear the extra weight more easily."

Out of Character: magical healing automatically stabilizes the subject. If Travis casts cure light wounds, him making a heal check beforehand is nothing but a waste of time.

Hopefully the clw is enough to get her back to consciousness.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 20th Sep, 2018 - 12:46pm

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Putting Echo and myself between the fallen woman and the foes, I watch for and shoot at any enemy bold enough and fast enough to have followed us. “Quickly, now! Before they catch up and put more of us out of it. I have a single small heal potion left and one major one, if needed.”.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Page 585 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thalica will tell Travis healing will not work. She and one if the boys helps hand Be up to Jason to carry. Thalica tells Jason that Be overdid it with the last spell did one she should not have tried. She is fine just unable to stay awake right now.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I settle the young woman in front of me as best I can, an arm around her waist as I take the reins in my other hand. "Keep moving guys, she did this to help us get away, let us not waste it."

Out of Character: I was wondering how she'd managed a fireball.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

You head on east Killing a sporadic HobGoblin here and there. After traveling east about two hours you do not see any more Hobgoblins and begin your arc back to the south. Ahead of you is a couple mountains that you remember seeing from the south side from the stronghold. You would know that after getting past them you are a good half day hard ride from the stronghold. The second sun is about to rise. That would put the time about 930-10am.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 585

I ride back towards the others when I see the mountains." We have a little more than a half day left. I suppose we will go for it today? I hate to end up short at dark and be exposed another night. We should be able to reach home if we press. ".

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 585

I nod, "Yes, let us press on for home. Hardly our most victorious return. Based on how many hobgoblins were encountered, many more remain. Could be another tribe even larger than the last one we fought."

When we have a chance to breathe and talk, I'll ask the others about something. "I've been considering ways to avoid a repeat of the past few nights, most of what I can think of is not in our reach. But I did think of something."

I point to Ping, "What if there were a lot more like that one with us? I could potentially make one of those for any one of us. With a half dozen, we could set up a rather effective early warning perimeter, covering half a mile or more away from the camp."


 
> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.