3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 589 of 616

Travis not understanding the properties of - Page 589 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Sep, 2018 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 589

I let out a breath and smile at Thalica, quipping, "you know, both my father and a rather popular song back home taught me that love can hurt. But I don't think this is exactly what they were talking about."

I hold my arm out for the mage and give a nod.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Lywenta quickly slices off some of your flesh on the side of your arm and collects some blood before she whispers a spell and the wound closes. She places the small bowl into a pocket after waving her hand over it. She looks to you. "You may take the purple potion if you wish. I will leave the result up to you if you want to stick with the results or not. Just come see me within a year if you decide to be changed back."

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I blink, "A year, that certainly is a generous return policy. Thank you."

Turning to Thalica I state, "I need to report to the Lord, and make sure everyone is settled. But once that's done, let's find a quiet place to try this out."

Later, seated across the young woman with whom I hoped to spend the rest of my life with, I look down at the potion that just might keep her from losing me all too soon as she fears.

My hands shake as I uncork the vial.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 589 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thalica looks at you and then takes your hand as you find it shaking. She looks into your eyes. "It will work out for us and we will be together for as long as we can. You do not have to drink this if you do not wish to I will not force you as purple potions seem to work much better if the person drinking it is willing and not forced. Be told me this."

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile and sigh a bit as I look at her." you have not forced me into anything, this is my choice. But I don't know if you understand how hard it is to let go. This body is not me, no more than the clothes I wear or the sound of my voice. I know this, I've known it for a long time. In fact, I have often fantasized about being able to change this body in various ways."

"And yet it is all I have ever known. This is what I want, but in this moment, I feel as if I am standing at the edge of a cliff and about to leap."

"That said, you waiting for me is all the motivation I need to take that step. I love you with all of my heart Quantithalica, never doubt that."

My hands much steadier, I finish uncorking the potion, and drink it down.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Coming back to the keep was somewhat familiar for the first time since dropping into the middle of a forest and being galloped on by the party. Still feeling like an outsider, there were signs that the group was warming up to me finally. Helping size armor for me or making items was less personal than Rachel asking me for the deck of cards. So far the practice sessions and meals were the only communal activities. Hopefully that would change once the building was done. Making a mental note to check on that in the morning I pick up my knife and get back to working on my makeshift chess board. The pieces could be refined as I went, but I wanted the set to be my first contribution to the building.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Sep, 2018 - 9:27am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 589

Explorer. says...

Travis, settles back into the keep. His activities, including scribing two scrolls, of lesser vigor, feeding and tending to his mare, named Sabe.

Apart from that he sets up some alembic apparatus, glassware, and a retort, for his distillation attempt.
He will set aside, a quarter of a pound of dream berries, for the experiment.

He is conducting an experiment to distill some liquid plant extract, from the dream berries. Will first try to obtain some liquid extract,or essential oil, after one hour, or longer, if required, in the distillation attempt.

Out of Character: If KN, can assign the DC here for the experiment.

Travis Results:
  • Apothecary on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2018 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 589

Travis not understanding the properties of the dream berries at this time the DC would be a 20. As you experiment with them that will go down. You first attempt went wrong.

Jason I will message you what all takes place but you are in pain right now as your body starts to shift and bones grow or shrink.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.