3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 595 of 616

While, back inside his room he puts away, - Page 595 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Oct, 2018 - 10:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 595

I smile as I'm questioned." I have the utmost faith in Travis. He has been a trustworthy member of the group. Many times he has risked his life to help us explore this land for our Lord. As far as I know he was trying out a dreamberry wine."

"I really believe that there was no plan to harm anyone. He and Vickie were planning to sell them at the inn to bring in more business. It was a mistake in the concentration level of dream berries. One of us should have tested it for him and not one of the Lord's guard. We won't make the same mistake again."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Oct, 2018 - 2:42pm

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2018 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

When interrogated Travis, answers when asked.

"The liquid," Travis pauses. "To which I gave Kelvin is distilled from berries, known as dream berries by the Elves," he answers.
"I have, merely managed to extract its active ingredients, into a more alcoholic liquor. Which, would have a stronger, alcholic content than wine alone."
"On earth, it would be like distilling wine into brandy, or perhaps cognac," he says.

"I will swear on the bible, or any other holy book you have in this place. That, I'm not trying to poison anyone. That is not in my nature, to poison anyone here. Either deliberately, or accidentally."

"Why, did I choose Kelvin,"? He asks.
"When Vickie, mentioned that Kelvin, owned a brewery.
"When she said shall we let him try some wine,? I consented to that. I can confirm, that one quarter of a pound of dream berries, was used in that sample,"

"I can state categorically, that it is not my intention never was, or is, to poison the Lord,"
"Do you need me to place, my hand on your most revered holy book,"? He asks.

"I'm not working for any organization outside of this, stronghold, and neither any group, clan, nor individual. That would seek to harm, destroy, or upsurp the Lord, and this stronghold here."

"I have, no knowledge of any individual, group, or organization. That desires for the Lord or his family, to be injured, or killed."

"If I may be permitted sir, can you please inform me, if Kelvin, is alive, or sick,"? Travis asks, almost pleading.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As you are questioned you will see the Lord remaining inside as he talks to the guard commander and Lywenta. Calvin remains on guard too as the guard Sargeants report back to them after a person is questioned. The Lord either nods his head or not whether that person is allowed to leave or carry on with dinner. Currently no one is allowed close to the Lord as a ring of guards keeps him isolated. Jason, Rachel and Jonathan are the first to be allowed away from the wall. Soon others follow.

About an hour has passed when a guard enters the hall and walks up to the commander and the Lord and says something in hushed tones. You feel this is either about the status or Kelvin or Travis. After nodding at the news the Lord looks up and announces, "We are green people." In a loud voice. You see everyone relax and the guards do to and some put their weapons away. The extra guards begin to file out as does the commander. As she is leaving you hear her call to a guard to head down and release Travis. It will be almost a half hour later when Travis reappears
When Travis is released from prison the guard Sargeant tells him Kelvin is in a drunk stupor and that Travis should dilute that wine some next time.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 595 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I sigh with relief as everyone is finally together once more. "Well, that was exciting. Travis, I think you owe these folks an apology for disturbing their meal."

"If its that potent, might I suggest trying for a fortified wine? Port is an excellent example, and my personal favorite, a robust red wine with brandy added at the right stage. The strong alcohol culls the fermentation of the wine partway, resulting in strong and sweet flavors. Try to find or make a wine that complements the natural flavor of the berries, and experiment a bit to find the right mixture."

"Bear in mind though not to get too far ahead of yourself when it comes to planning this. Dream berrys are apparently rather rare. We don't know for sure if it would even be possible to produce wine from it in any real quantity, and I can guarantee you that you'll waste a good quantity of them perfecting this stuff. I would suggest making your next experiment focus on whether or not we can grow the plants and berries ourselves. Not necessarily at the stronghold, but at least close enough to be relatively safe, and in large enough quantities to support this idea."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 5th Oct, 2018 - 11:16am

5th Oct, 2018 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

"Dont worry about, the dream berries, there won't be a next time,” Travis answers.

"Please, convey my sincere appologies, to the Lord for the inconvenience I've caused,” he adds.

After that Travis heads back to his room, for a rest. Or orherwise keeps to himself, avoiding the others.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I'd talk to Rachael about ensuring good growth of plants you wish to cultivate. Her magical skills with flora and fauna would definitely ensure good crops and healthy harvests. I wouldn't stop working with the berries because of one bad experience. Just take smaller steps and test on prepared people, next time. These berries may have a use beyond instant drunkenness. I feel sorry for the poor guy though. He got to the bad parts of drinking directly without enjoying the good parts!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2018 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 595

I breathe out a sigh of relief as tensions ease." Don't feel bad Travis. It was an accident. Things are just taken much more seriously than back home." Disturbed by what I felt was overbearing behavior from the Lord, I head out." I'm going to relax a bit after this. Practice flying or something." Grinning at this I head to my room.

The next few hours I take on the form of a great horned owl. I love the way the wind currents buffet me and help me glide longer than normal. I soar around the settlement but well up above. While enjoying the flight experience my mind is troubled. The unlimited authority of the Lord reminds me of tyranny. What if we get on his bad side? He seems to be a benevolent ruler but who knows really. The whole situation is very troubling.

6th Oct, 2018 - 10:49am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 595

Explorer. says...

While, back inside his room he puts away, the dream berries, the sample distilled liquid, and equipment.
Locking, it all up inside a suitable cupboard.

Keeping, the key in a small makeshift pouch inside his prayer, spell book.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.