3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 598 of 616

Waiting for word that we are to continue our - Page 598 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2018 - 4:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 598

When Jason inquires to the guard about what is going on in the Audience Chamber the guard tells you it is a private meeting that has not been told to the lower ranks about what it concerns. He can tell you all the lords eyes and ears as well as his advisors are all inside. He can not tell you how long it will be before they are finished as sometimes this could take a day or two.

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2018 - 8:14am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

After having breakfast, and tasting some red wine at the Inn. He, likes the wine, and asks the barkeep for one, 1.48 pint bottle. Travis, catches up with the others who had a look at the building, and workshop.

He looks twice, to make sure he isn't dreaming. Then spots a leopard standing majestic next to Ghost.
"Wow, Rachel nicely done, thats one hell of a spell," he says.

When he sees, Jason mention about the Lord and his high ranking staff in the audience chamber. For a meeting, of sorts, that could take up to two days.

"Ok, well in that case probably Calvin is to busy to chat about the dream berry wine," Travis, mentions to the others.

"Well, if its ok with you, I won't waste any time. I will spend the next two days, making another two lesser vigor scrolls," he answers enthusiastically, heading back to his room. With a bottle of red wine.

Out of Character: will make the rolls here, costing him two exp.

Travis Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+8): 15, 25 (2 rolls + tweaked)

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I shrug and rub my chin, still not used to it being so smooth. "Interesting, ah well, I'm sure if I need to know, I'll find out soon enough."

I turn to Thalica, and ask her, "Well it seems like we have some free time today. How would you like to spend it?

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 598 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Travis a bottle of the fine red wine is 40 gold You will need to check with Jason if that is ok to use party funds for that. The glass itself was 10 gold.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 9th Oct, 2018 - 7:54pm

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

It is shortly after the noon time meal that the meeting breaks up. You do see guards talking to others as the commander issues new orders. You do see increased guard presence in the small developing town doing more patrols. You also see more guards on the walls watching to the north and the west.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If given the chance, I'll speak with commander Lweithialia when she has a free moment, "Has there been a new development to prompt this? My team will be heading back out there soon. I would rather not run into something blindly."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 598

The commander looks at Jason. There has been a missive that arrived late last night while the lord was enjoying a nice bath. The contents of the missive were from that Merlin character demanding the Lord to come see him and bend knee to him. We were just giving him our advice and we will see what the lord decides to do. As far as your mission I do not feel that you will be under any abnormal duties or run into any thing you may not already know about. I can not be 100% certain that you will not run into something more dangerous out there but if you do I doubt it will have anything to do with Merlin. That being said when are you and your crew heading back out to explore and maybe make for that possible trading post you saw?

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 598

Waiting for word that we are to continue our scouting duties, I keep working on the magical broach, it's creation going easier since I've already proven the concept. *I wonder if mass-production of these could be done, when we've enough infrastructure?* Enjoying to down time meals and conversation with whomever attends at the table, I vary my time between the crafting and research studies in the library.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.