3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 599 of 616

The last thing Travis remembers is putting - Page 599 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Oct, 2018 - 4:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 599

Giving the lunch time to settle, cleaner and loving the beautiful day I start moving all my gear into the basement of the structure in progress. I thumb through the books and cards in my bag thinking about the artwork that will always remain iconic and beautiful and wonder how best to preserve it. I look for a high spot to put the bag in case the basement floods. Afterwords I look for Grant, "Hey, I've been thinking, I knew the elves with us are helpers, but they seem to keep to themselves, I know I'm going to need some help with getting armor on and off and I was wondering do you want to help me with that or should we start looking at getting some squires? I mean, at night when we're getting surprised, there's nothing we can do. Sleeping in Breastplate is one thing, but you can't sleep in Full Plate no matter how articulated it is."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2018 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Talking with Jonathan, I respond "Hey, that's no problem! I understand the difficulties dealing with involved armour back from my LARPing days. Just as a funny thought, though - I could create an item that might work to help you in and out of armor. An unseen servant spell in an object that works 4 or 5 times per day. It could do more than just the armour, on command, but while it's strength is low the armor in parts should be within it's ability. Until then, I'll be happy to help you in and out of your gear."

Out of Character: - There's homebrew variants which would be fun to use, too, but they are REALLY homebrewed Unseen Servant enhanced spells

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th Oct, 2018 - 7:03pm

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

" I'd honestly prefer that to putting other people at risk right now. The way we keep getting snuck up on us is if they're looking for is Hardcore out there."

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 599 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Still, we shall certainly keep an eye out for anything this person may send this way. Honestly ma'am, I dislike this. I suspect that this person can leverage considerable power against us. Brute force failed to work, presuming that army of orcs was their doing. More subtle means may be next."

"As to timing, we had hoped to quickly make a few things to improve our chances out there. Another scout construct among other things. If all goes well, I had thought to leave the second morning from now. We'll be trying to thin the ranks of the hobgoblins out there, and yes, we'll make contact with that trading post if we can."

"A possibility occurs to me, the hobgoblins may gather in a redoubt of sorts in response to what we do. If so, and the defenses are formidable, do you think any men could be spared to assist in cracking it open? If possible, I would prefer to eradicate the threat they pose entirely, we have enough to worry about as it is."

Out of Character: Its expensive, but one option for Jonathan would be a Comfort enchantment. It has several benefits, one of which is the ability to comfortably sleep in the enchanted armor.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Oct, 2018 - 11:38am

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I offer a hand in working on the group building, I don't know much about construction, but it's definitely in my blood, most of my family is either in drywall or electric. I'm good at following plans as well *smile* measure twice, cut once and all.

Out of Character: Wow that's a lot of awesome, but it would have to be magical first, I don't believe you have to have a min +1 to armor to add any enhancements like that.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2018 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I revel in my powerful form. Missing my home I race towards my cave with Ghost. Entering within the encircling ring of trees, I feel sudden peace. I enjoy my improved senses for a time as I walk all over my sanctuary.

After a time I will head towards the secret entrance. As I enter the cave Ghost takes off to hunt some more. Looking with satisfaction at my surroundings I lay down on my bed. I will spend the rest of the day prowling around in leopard and human form when I'm not napping at least. Waking refreshed the next morning, I will return to the stronghold.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Oct, 2018 - 3:07pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Oct, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 599

Explorer. says...

Between, crafting the two scrolls, Travis will check up on the construction of the new building.
Also, he will tend to his mare in the stables. Giving her a good groom, hand feeding, and short ride arround stable yards.

After ensuring that he has made his two scrolls first. He will, conduct another experiment back inside his room.

He obtains a wine glass, and into the wine glass. He places exactly one part dream berry port, or distilled berry solution. Then adds three parts, of normal red wine, brought from the Inn. After, placing the bottles back in the cupboard. He notes time of day, and quantity of wine to dream berry consumed.

He ensures, he is sitting on his bed, and all the other tasks are done first before actually consuming the beverage. Provided he isn't knocked out, he will record taste, and effect. Otherwise, will do that when he wakes up.

Out of Character: the quantity mixed, would not be unlike the amount of rum mixed to a glass of coke. In other words, One third rum, two thirds coke, back on earth.
That leaves, say three more available attempts, with mixing both solutions, remaining. Perhaps a couple of glasses, worth of dream berry elixir remaining? A few, of the wine?

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2018 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 599

The last thing Travis remembers is putting the glass to his lips and drinking. He falls unconscious on his bed. He wakes up about five hours later after having some very vivid erotic type dreams. Needless to say you want more to drink.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.