3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 604 of 616

If no one else goes to check on Jason, I will - Page 604 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2018 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 604

I'll look back the direction that Ping came from." I'll go a little ways ahead. Ghost and I will hit them from the flank after the rest of the group hits. That way we can run down any that try to escape as well." Glancing at Jonathan I speak softly." Jason, while you are working on weapon enchantments you should buff Jonathan's. Let's see what he can really do." I smile and range ahead after Ping when he leaves. A mischievous smile is on my face. I'm having an internal debate on what to do in the next battle.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" I would suggest we find a good place for an ambush, just as a back-up plan. Put up a trap I mean between ghosts in any of us, we can dig something really quick cover with a brush everybody knows where it's at and if a patrol is chasing us we can try and drop one of those suckers in it."

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Applying the magic of my coif again, I change my colouration and shading to match the surrounding greenery in camouflage. "Are we moving forward against them horseless? We should tie up the steeds here and sneak forward as best we can."
Out of Character: - KN, not sure if the colour-changing helps with hide or sneak, let me know. Otherwise, it's just fluff.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 604 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I hesitate, we might need to leave in a hurry. "Let's get the horses a little closer before tying them up. I don't want to have to run for a mile if they manage to get a signal off and suddenly all the hobs are closing on us at once."

"As to a trap, I like the idea, but if we take too long chances are they'll shift positions and make whatever we do difficult to use. A decent pit could take an hour or more. Lets just keep an eye out for something we can rig up in just a minute or two. A tree on the verge of collapse for instance."

Out of Character: Yeah, lets put the other two Bane applications on Jonathan's and Grant's weapons. Remember, thats a +2 to hit, and +2d6 to damage when targeting goblinoids. I would like to do more, but I suspect this won't be our only fight today, and don't want to blow everything I've got at once.

In regards to the camouflage, there is a precedent for color patterns to have an effect. Several mundane camouflage items add a +1 or +2 bonus to Hide. There's also one that adds a +5 bonus (But it only applies when standing still). If it was my decision, I'd be inclined to allow Grant's trick to grant a +2 circumstance bonus to Hide, but require a Disguise Check of an appropriate DC each time it is applied.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As you are planning and getting ready to move forward Jason gets a warning from ping that something is terribly wrong then Ping is no more. Jason takes the damage of losing his construct.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 19th Oct, 2018 - 5:45pm

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I clutch my head and groan, almost falling out of the saddle, I gasp out, "Something's wrong, Ping tried to warn us about something. But then he was destroyed."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 604

I'm stunned as Jason almost falls to the ground. "Can someone check on Jason to see if he needs healing? We are blind right now. No idea what is going on out there. I can scout with Thalica and Ghost in a more.... Formidable form or I can take on eagle form and scout alone. I fear a trap and worse things than hobgoblins. One thing I know. It's as Jason said. We should keep the horses close. Speed is our main advantage. Without them we could easily be cornered."

19th Oct, 2018 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 604

The Learner says...

If no one else goes to check on Jason, I will do so and give him the cure light wounds I have with me if needed. I will hitch Easy Spirit nearby before I go check on Jason.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.