3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 605 of 616

Yes if you recall there were hobgoblins and - Page 605 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Oct, 2018 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
19th Oct, 2018 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 605

Explorer. says...

Travis, sees Jason gasp in pain then rushes over to help him.
"Just give the word if you need a cure light wounds," Travis says, seeing that he is still conscious.

Out of Character: Will administer healing, first if conscious. If party member unconscious will go straight to CLW.

Travis Results:
  • Heal on D20 (+8): 24 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Slipping off my horse, I tie it to nearby tree, all the time watching for foes. Finding a suitable spot, I leap up into a tree and hide, bow at the ready. If the party makes to leave or move elsewhere, I climb down and reposition.
Specific Action: jump high and hide. Taking no hide bonus from the camp, so add if you want to, KN.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Looking around with worry I softly chant. I can feel my vision greatly improving. It feels truly amazing." I'm going to do some scouting. We need to know what we are facing and how close the threat is. I'll do a little aerial survey. If I fly back here and fly right over you that means run. Otherwise we will figure out some way to communicate. I can scratch on the ground once or two for each question." I then address Ghost." Stay with them my friend. Keep them safe. I'll be safe and back soon."

I strap my club and shield to Ghost's side. Visualizing a golden eagle, I feel myself changing. Stretching my long wings I flap them and am quickly aloft. Enjoying my new form, I quickly gain altitude. I will fly up beyond spell and weapon range, studying evrry detail of the land below. The flight will be towards where Ping was destroyed. I will then fly a broad circle around the area. While flying I will be careful to keep my friends in view so nothing can sneak up on them.

Out of Character: : I cast Raptor 's sight to improve my spot ability. Next I transform into a golden eagle using wildshape.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Oct, 2018 - 3:45am

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 605 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I wince and sit back up in the saddle, wiping a little blood from under my nose. I wave off the people offering healing and say, "I'll be fine. Rachel, be careful, Ping was told to keep out of range of conventional attacks and was still destroyed. I think they know we're coming, and they might have more than just bows to shoot you down."

"There were some high places near those mountains we passed, it may be prudent to look for a redoubt there rather than rush ahead."

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"How big were those groups again?" I lift my shield and brush the dirt off the bottom from where it was propped up against a tree while we tended to Jason. "We've come a little ways as a group I think we could take some groups if we have some time top prepare between encounters. If they are looking for us, I suggest we pull back and set up those tracks, but if they ARE looking for something, the smaller groups might be distracted." I started musing myself on what that could be. And was it also foreign to this place like we were....

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Groups of eight mostly. I have no doubt we could handle the groups we have seen. The problem is the groups we have seen should not have been able to shoot ping down, they should not even have known that they needed to shoot ping down. And he was trying to warn us that something was wrong too."

"This seems to point to them having some asset or capability that we are completely unaware of. That unknown is what has me worried. My guess? They have one or more powerful spell casters helping them out. Possibly a druid like our Rachel. One of those in a bird form much she just assumed could be coordinating the enemy's movements from the air and taken out Ping."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Oct, 2018 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 605

Explorer. says...

"Then, we may need to prepare a welcoming committee for them, so to speak," Travis says looking back at Jonathan.
"I can assist, Jonathan with making a trap, if we have to," he continues.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2018 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 605

Yes if you recall there were hobgoblins and dire wolves roaming about. Most party groupings are eight in size. As you wait for Rachel to return you hear some commotion in the trees not far ahead of you. What ever it is it is heading your way.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.