3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 609 of 616

A bit startled by the spacial rift beside - Page 609 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Oct, 2018 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 609

"There are a couple of divination spells that might help with that, but I'm all tapped out. I won't be able to get any of them running until tomorrow."

"She might have us ed a pass without trace spell. If so, it was definitely a good move to get away, it erases tracks and scent, but it is going to make it very hard for us to find her."

"We might have to hope that she finds us instead. Anyone have any ideas?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2018 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Head back to where we fought, check out the bodies, and hope that's where she'll meet up with us. That hob was communicating with someone on the other end, and we should search the corpses and retreat to safety."

27th Oct, 2018 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

Travis, also searches the area for any sign of Rachel, also what is left of the Hobgoblin bodies, strewn about.

While, he is in the area he draws upon his dark knowledge, to see if anything of that nature was nearby. You never know, unless you try, he searches for any magic aura, or clues.

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+3): 12, 15 (2 rolls + tweaked)
  • Dark knowledge on D20 (+6): 25, 14 (2 rolls)
  • Arcana on D20 (+5): 6, 12 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2018 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 609 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I massage a temple, "Yeah, I think you're right Grant. Let's get back there. Hopefully that's where she went."

"I wish I knew for sure she's doing okay. Out of all of us, she has suffered the most in this world by far."

"Let's pick up the pace on our way back though, we likely have more hobs to deal with, and the banes won't last forever."

Unless someone has a better idea, we'll make our way back towards the site where we had fought the hobgoblins at as brisk a pace as the terrain safely allows, only slowing down for some semblance of stealth when rather close.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Oct, 2018 - 3:52am

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile happily as the rift opens up. Ghost comes rushing through it. I hug him warmly. Seeing my companions looking around I grin." I'm back and I brought friends." I step through the rift and walk over to my friends. Lywenta and the 30 heavily armed guards are visible through the portal.

28th Oct, 2018 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Travis, looks at Rachel with supprise, and relief.
"You, brought heavily armed guards, and Lywenta, a portal, thats amazing," he says.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 609

I am more than a little surprised by this new development, staring at the portal for several moments before recovering.

"Rachel! It is good to see you are okay. Lywenta, I assume you are here to help deal with the dragon? There is no sign of them here, but perhaps they returned to wherever it was that Rachel first encountered them."

"Oh, also, we picked up a little trinket from the hobgoblins you might wish to take a look at. Some variant of a sending stone I would assume, but I haven't had a chance to examine it properly. The hobs we encountered before attempted to get word out using this thing."

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 609

A bit startled by the spacial rift beside us, I recover quickly, looking closely at the portal and trying to ascertain it's methods. With a wry grin at the army behind her, I say "Welcome back. We thought you might have been dragonized by now. Glad to see you aren't. What happened?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.