3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 611 of 616

I am a bit jealous of Rachel riding L/red - Page 611 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Oct, 2018 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 611

I bow respectfully to the mage. "Our thanks Lady Lywenta, we were quite surprised to find such a threat in the area. Were there any hints on the whereabouts of its lair? It would likely be worth finding."

I gladly hand the stone over, "I took a look, there is magic, but it seems to be based on a system I am not familiar with. I can confirm it is used for communication, but not much more than that."

"Based on the number of patrols we saw, there must be quite a number of these stones in use. It occurs to me that if we take more of the same, we may be able to repurpose them for the stronghold's benefit."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Lywenta takes the stone and examines it for a bit. "Yes you are correct. It is even a baffle to me without further study of it. The magic on it is very odd indeed." She places the rock in a small bag at her waist. "I will get back to on this." She looks about and asks you all. "Now is there anything else I can do for you?"

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Little time remains on the spells we put into place to aid our Hobgoblin hunt, and we wandered far chasing after Rachel and her pursuer. Depending upon how much trouble it would be, a hand getting back to where the hobs are would be appreciated."

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 611 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I think I can do that. Rachel climb aboard and I will take you back to where you left your friends at and back gate to here." She walks off a bit and changes back to a red dragon. She lowers her head and neck and waits for Rachel to get on.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look up at the great Drake in awe." This is something I've dreamed of doing for so long." I glance at Ghost." It's ok Ghost. You will be right with me." I clamber up on Lywenta/Red Dragon slowly. My heart is racing in my excitement. Fear and wonder fights for control of my emotions. I grin down at the others." I am the Mother of Dragons, breaker of chains."

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once Rachel is seated Lywenta the dragon leaps into the air and uses her wings to take them upwards. "Hang on" Lywenta tells her as they head away. She will soar into the sky and do a few dips and dives to give Rachel a nice ride before heading north. "Now look around to show me the spot you left them where they fought the Hobgoblins." Once Rachel identifies the spot Lywenta will head down to the area moving a few trees out of the way by a nice breath of fire. The unlucky hobgoblins that were in the area checking out what happened the their friends were also fried so that Lywenta could land safely. She allows Rachel to climb off before shifting again. Looking about Lywenta soon opens up a gate allowing the rest of the party to cross over and be right were they fought the hobgoblins.
The total amount of time passed since Lywenta left with Rachel was about 15 minutes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 611

Upon seeing the portal open again and the devastation of the land beyond, I utter a low "Wow!", then grip my sword's hilt and rush through, looking for trouble.

30th Oct, 2018 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 611

The Learner says...

I am a bit jealous of Rachel riding L/red dragon but also in awe of the whole thing. Upon seeing the portal once again, I slowly work my way through still in awe of it all. I nod to L as I come through, in way of saying thanks.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.