3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 612 of 616

Out of Character: You can ask her or make - Page 612 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Oct, 2018 - 4:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2018 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 612

Seeing the red dragon again made me go through my logic paces and remind myself that just because it's red doesn't mean it's evil. Thinking of the Fearun campaigns I've been in, the red Wizards were an evil lot but obviously without all the slavery these were not those Wizards nor was the elf an actual Red Dragon, and this was not the actual world from the book. Caution was always warranted with strangers, but jumping to the wrong conclusions could severely hamper my presence here, especially after witnessing how things were misconstrued with both Thomas and Travis.

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2018 - 1:26am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, sees the rift open up before his eyes again.
"Looks like its our turn, to go through," he says.
Travis, will enter through the gate when, and with the others.
"Thank you, Lywenta," he says.

Travis, pinches his own arm to indicate he isn't dreaming. "Definately, not Dungeons & Dragons as I know it, I will need to learn about this world," he says quietly to the others.

Out of Character: What, things are misconstrued, the dream berry debacle?

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2018 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I step through the portal slowly, trying to get a sense of how it warps reality in such a profound manner.

"My thanks my Lady. We shall resume our work out here. Hopefully the loss of our scout construct, presumably to that dragon, will not hamper our efforts by too much."

After Lywenta departs, I turn back to the thankfully intact team, "All right then, lets see if these buggers have anything interesting on them. Watch for another of those stones, chances are this patrol had one as well."

"Keep it quick, the patrol Lywenta burnt probably reported the dead ones, and once they go quiet, they just might crash down on this spot in force."

Out of Character: yes Anron, that is most likely what he was referencing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 31st Oct, 2018 - 2:43am

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2018 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 612 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Moving quickly from body to body, I collect and pile all the interesting gear, seeing if there's anything interesting.
Specific Action: Searching as needed.Looking for more magic rocks, too.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2018 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Still catching my breath from riding a red dragon I can't keep a grin off my face." Riding a red dragon makes up for almost being eaten by a black one I must say. Next time I will be more careful scouting. First time out and get attacked by a dragon." I will keep an eye out for any approaching danger while the bodies are searched.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2018 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There is no loot. It was all destroyed mostly in the dragons fiery breath. You may find some puddles of silver and copper mixed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2018 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 612

"Maybe she should turn into a green dragon next time. Poison gas doesn't destroy the valuables. "I say with a laugh. "Where to from here? Do we want to try and track down more of these hordes?"

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2018 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 612

Out of Character: You can ask her or make that suggestion to her if you wish grant but that is up to you.

In Game: You are currently standing in a large burnt out area of destruction that a huge red dragon was able to land in safely. I think it is safe to say that it could be a little bit before more patrols can get to where you are as many saw a big red dragon they are not willing to mess with.

Lywenta opens a gate and sends the guards back to the stronghold before turning to the rst of you. "Any thing else you may need of me before I go?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.