3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 613 of 616

Travis, gives his mare a pat, on her mane, - Page 613 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Nov, 2018 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 
Posts: 4921 - Views: 99716
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2018 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 613

"I would be a fool to turn down any Aid you are willing to offer. Perhaps a few long-term boosting spells if such are available. However, we should be able to manage without, and you have been a great help to us already."

Later, I nod in response to Grant's question,
"That is what we are out here for after all. We have effectively lost both of our aerial Scouts however, so we need to be especially cautious. Rachel? Thalica? Willing to take the lead again?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Lywenta nods as she leaves wishing you all good luck on your hunting. She steps into the gate as soon it closes behind her. You are in the clearing still. What is your next move?

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I think of the close call with the dragon and purse my lips. After a moment I respond." I'll scout ahead again. It will be the normal way this time. I'm unable to resume animal form right now." I take up my club and shield again and climb aboard Ghost." Thalica… are you coming as well? Are we heading the same direction as before?"

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Page 613 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: - Any issues getting our horses from where we tied them up, away from the first battle? If not, retrieve it and get back into the group.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The horses are still where you left them as you did ride them searching for Rachel and brought them through the gate Lywenta made.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

Mounting up on Echo and leading the second horse as normal, I re-equip my bow and ride with the group, watching for threats.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 613

I ride up ahead on Ghost. Scanning the trees I'm paying close attention to any signs of trouble. Ghost lopes ahead as he sniffs the air.

Out of Character: : Raptors sight is in effect for five hours. I assume we are still in that time frame. If we aren't then feel free to reduce my spot checks by 5.

6th Nov, 2018 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 613

Explorer. says...

Travis, gives his mare a pat, on her mane, then follows with a light tap with his foot. "Let's go,girl" he says.
He re-equips his arrow, and has his light cross-bow ready, for danger.

He heads out with the others into the unknown.With his akubra hat shielding what's left of the planets sun.

He tries to also spot and listen for danger, but finds himself inattentive. Daydreaming about the mysterious portal, and seeing a live dragon.

Out of Character: Sorry guy's not the worlds best flaws.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 6th Nov, 2018 - 1:21pm

Travis Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-4): 15, 1, 15 (3 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (-4): 6, 5, 2 (3 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.