3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 614 of 616

Out of Character: Will do Ray:electric at - Page 614 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Nov, 2018 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  610 611 612 613 614 615 616 
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
6th Nov, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 614

The Learner says...

I will pat Easy Spirit's mane before getting upon her back once more. We will then follow the rest of the group.I will keep my eyes and ears more alert to whatever dangers maybe out there as we go along.

Vickie Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 8, 8, 4, 16 (4 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 19, 20, 12, 9 (4 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+3): 18, 16, 4, 8 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

More than a little nervous about proceeding mostly blind when the enemy is coordinating so many potential reinforcements, I try to keep an eye out for trouble as we proceed.

I will ask Rachel, "Think you can find where you originally met that dragon? We might be able to find Ping's remains or something else of interest there."

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2018 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The party moves out with Rachel, Ghost and Thalica heading first in front of the others. For the first hour nothing is seen but soon Thalica stops Rachel and Ghost indicating a patrol is to the east of them.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2018 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 614 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod at hearing of the patrol." Let's go warn the others of the enemy." I will ride back quickly to the others and give them the details on the patrol sighting.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2018 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod on hearing of it, "Lets just keep it simple, please show us the way, we'll sneak as close as we can expect to go unnoticed and then hit them hard."

"Same story as before, any hob trying to get a signal out becomes target number one."

After a moment's hesitation I add, "Lets try to take one alive if there's no risk to us in doing so. Some answers from a prisoner could go a long way."

Out of Character: Don't have much longer left on those Gob bane enchantments, ~30 minutes I think, we'll have to make the most of it. Rolled four rounds worth of attacks, 11, 27, 25, 15. Second attack was a [Critical Hit]. Assuming first attack is a miss, rolled damage for rounds 2-4, 22, 14, 14. My initiative 22, Q's initiative 22. Q's attacks were 8, 19, 17, 9, damage for rounds 2-3 was 12 and 18.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2018 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Time to earn our keep again. Hopefully without a dragon flyby this time." I call forth the embedded magic and suddenly shades of green and brown envelop my gear. Moving carefully through the woods, bow ready and eyes alert I prepare to act the assassin.

SA - Using the disguise magic to once again camouflage my form to blend into the terrain, I prepare for battle.Trying to sneak with the group, I have my bow ready for the first targets. As soon as I identify any hobgoblin with a speaker stone, I will target them as primary with a sleep spell, with any carryover to the next nearest target. After than (And before) my bow will sing with arrow after arrow until Melee is needed at 30 feet range. First melee attack will be a DFA with iajitsu. If I drop near or into negative, tumble away and use a cure light potion. Vampiric should keep me healthy with the bane damage adding onto the regen.
Results:
Initiative 16
Bow attacks net 10, 19, 1(6) 4 damage (For 19)
Jump succeeds for DFA
DFA sword attack net 16, damage 30
Next sword attacks net 16 and 28 damage 22 and/or 19
Tumble skill check (20' away) against AoO if needed = net 19 vs DC15
That's 6 rounds of combat or less if melee range is closed faster, plus one more round for a sleep spell if used.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 9th Nov, 2018 - 4:29am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 614

I nod at the others as we get close to the hobgoblins. Gripping my club and shield tightly, I ride Ghost into the fray. I swing wildiy while his savage bites put fear into the hobgoblins. He tries to trip them as they are bitten.
Rachel club attack! roll 4D20 Kyrroeth rolled 28. (9 + 16 + 2 + 1 = 28) +6 to each roll.
Club damage:! roll 4D6 Replying to: Kyrroeth rolled 8. (3 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 8) +3 to each roll
Rachel initiative! roll D20 +7. Replying to: Kyrroeth rolled 8. (1, 7)
Ghost initiative! roll 1D20+2 Replying to: Kyrroeth rolled 13. (11, 2)
Ghost bite! roll 4D20
Replying to: Kyrroeth rolled 57. (11 + 9 + 20 + 17 = 57) + 11 to each
Bite damage Replying to: Kyrroeth rolled 17. (5 + 5 + 1 + 6 = 17) + 4 to each roll.
Critical damage! roll 1D8 Kyrroeth rolled 8.
Trip! roll 4D20 +11 Replying to: Kyrroeth rolled 67. (20 + 12 + 12 + 12 = 56, 11) +11mod to each trip.

9th Nov, 2018 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 614

The Learner says...

Out of Character: Will do Ray:electric at the enemy then switch to crossbow afterwards. Doing 2 Rays then 4 shots with the crossbow.

Initiative; rolled a 1(*laugh*)
Attack: electric Ray: (2d 20 +1) rolled 26. (11 + 14 = 25, 1)
11+1=12, 14+1=15
Damage: electric Ray: (2d6+0) rolled 6. (1 + 5 = 6)
1, 5
Attack,crossbow: (4d20+4) rolled 46. (17 + 19 + 1 + 5 = 42, 4)
17+4= 21,19+4=23, 5, 9
Damage, crossbow: (4d8+0) rolled 16. (5 + 4 + 4 + 3 = 16).

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.