3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 615 of 616

I continue to swing with reckless abandon - Page 615 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Nov, 2018 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  611 612 613 614 615 616 
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
10th Nov, 2018 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 615

Explorer. says...

Travis, having been informed about the patrol coming gets ready.
Once, in range will likewise engage.
Firing off a few rounds with his crossbow.

Travis Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+1): 19 (1 roll + tweaked)
  • Crossbow to hit on D20 (+3): 11, 19, 18 (3 rolls)
  • Crossbow damage on D8 (+0): 3, 8, 5 (3 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Will join the fray, charging in and using Iron Guard after the initial charge is done to keep anyone from specifically targeting our back line people as best I can.

I shout "I am the talon that strikes for Bahamut! Face me or else suffer the consequences!" at the first person I stare down with Iron Guard..

Lead the Charge (LTC) + 4 to Charge Damage for first attack

Battle Leader's Charge (+10 Damage, does not provoke AoO for anyone charging with me)
BAB 4 + Strength 4 + Blessed 1 + Bane 2 + Charge 2
1D8 + Strength 4 + Blessed 1 + 2D6 Bane + LtC 4 + BLC 10

Stone Bones (DR/5 against each attack if I successfully hit that round.).

Crusader Strike for self heal if necessary.

If I get seriously hurt subtract 4 from my attack rolls as I switch to defensive fighting.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Soon the party is able to make contact with the Hobgoblin patrol and they attack. Jason and Thalica both miss. Travis misses his attack. Grant sees one reaching for a stone and casts a sleep spell upon it. Jonathan shouts at them demanding they attack him first and three of them make their way towards him. Ghost is able to bite one for 9 damage and trip him. Rachel misses with her attack. The teens miss also. The hobgoblins move to attack but were not quite ready and all missed. Vickie also missed.

Next round you all fair better. Jason cuts one down killing it. Thalica hits one for 12 damage as Travis Hits another for 8 damage. Grant misses but Jonathan hits one for 31 killing it. Ghost bites one for 9 damage. Ghost failed to trip the Hobgoblin. Rachel is able to hit one for 5 damage. The Hobgoblins attack hitting Travis for 4 damage and Jonathan for 6 damage. The teens are able to shoot one for some damage as Vickie misses again.
Next round Jason hits another one for 14 damage killing it. Thalica Shoots the one she hit before Killing it. Travis hits the one again for 5 more damage. Jonathan misses, Grant hits one for 4 damage. Ghost bites one savagely for 24 damage killing it. Rachel misses. The Hob goblins attack Jonathan and hit him for 7 damage the hit Vickie for 5 damage. The Teens shoot another one killing it. Vickie misses again.
Next round Jason misses as does Thalica. Travis misses as does Jonathan. Grant misses again too. Ghost bites a wounded one for 10 damage killing it. As Rachel misses again. The Hobgoblins attack again hitting Jonathan for 3 damage as the others miss.

I will need more attack damage rolls from everyone. Grant I still have two sword attack rounds for you if you wish me to use them.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2018 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 615 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Racing to intercept any hob that tries to murder it's sleeping companion, I maneuver against our foes, intent on their demise.
Out of Character: - As long as no one is down, please go ahead and use what you have for the next two. Same caveats apply for taking potions and such, if I take too much damage.Do you want more rolls? Is there a need for a strategic map of the battle?

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I keep firing, targeting those poised to cause us trouble, "Keep up the pressure! They're almost done!"

Out of Character: rolled 24,18,18,17 to hit, 10,14,14,15 on damage. Q got 13,18,22,19 and 12,18,17,16.

14th Nov, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Travis, continues his crossbow attack while the hobgoblins, are still out of melee range.
Shooting at the ones that are closest to him.

Travis Results:
  • Crossbow to hit on D20 (+5): 16, 6, 24, 10 (4 rolls + tweaked)
  • Crossbow damage on D8 (+0): 1, 2, 6, 2 (4 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 615

Keeping the shield out front I try to parry all the hits but with three on me it's hard to deflect them all. As the hits score I feel the fury building and a voice in the back of my head calling for retribution, stop the evil, each return strike following is fueled by righteous fury! "That's right dog-boys! Get some! Over here," whistling like I was calling a collie all the while back-stepping,blocking and counter-striking.

Out of Character: Furious Counterstrike (EX) defers 10 damage for 4 rounds increasing to hit and damage by +2, The same trigger as before applies, if I get down below 12 HP (What I consider very hurt) I will switch to fighting defensively.

This will be my first time using Tactical Strike, Dungeon Master discretion on who benefits from the movement bonus, It is intended to be used to assist in positioning for front line members or to gain flanking bonuses for their next attacks while giving a powerful strike.

To Hit: BAB 4 + Strength 4 + Blessed 1 + Bane 2 + FC 2
DMG: 1D8 + Strength 4 + Blessed 1 + 2D6 Bane + FC 2

LtA / Lead the Attack - +4 Morale for allies to hit that target
TS / Tactical Strike - +2D6 and Adjacent Allies can move 5'
CS / Crusader Strike - 1D6+lvl heal.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 615

I continue to swing with reckless abandon at the hobgoblins. Ghost weaves between then ripping at them and tripping enemies when he can.

Out of Character: : 4 more rounds of action here. No need to use spells to defeat these hobgoblins. Conserving resources.

Rachel attacks: Replying to: Kyrroeth game_die
Result: 4d20 (12, 18, 17, 9)
Total: 56 add + 6 to each attack.
Club damage: Replying to: Kyrroeth game_die
Result: 4d6 (1, 5, 6, 3) + (3)
Total: 18. Add + 3 to each.
Ghost attacks: Replying to: Kyrroeth game_die
Result: 4d20 (9, 13, 4, 9)
Total: 35. Add +11 to each
Bite damage: Replying to: Kyrroeth game_die
Result: 4d8 (5, 5, 8, 7)
Total: 25 add + 4 to each roll.
Trip : Replying to: Kyrroeth game_die
Result: 4d20 (8, 20, 13, 18)
Total: 59 add + 11 to each roll

AoO attacks: Replying to: Kyrroeth game_die
Result: 4d20 (1, 1, 9, 17)
Total: 28. Add +11 to each.
AoO damage: Replying to: Kyrroeth game_die
Result: 4d8 (6, 6, 8, 8)
Total: 28. Add +4 to each roll.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.