3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 20 of 129

My thanks, I had been trying to figure that - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2017 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 129 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 20

We will play this by ear. It also will depend on your skills and your stats. As the others will have to give you your beginning stats. It could be that you never get any dragon affinity at all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Right then Allen, how about you introduce yourself in the character creation thread, we can get this stuff rolling.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Where are Rachel, Jason, and Den? I miss them. They need to start doing something!

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 20 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

We just got to the grove where, unknown to either him or us, Allen has been waiting for us, Jason just posted, I think its Den's cue at present.

10th Jun, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Okay now, a very interesting way of things.

Smiles, I know KNtoran would pull through in not having me and Allen wondering around for too long. Seems though that I will have a bit of travelling to do unless perhaps meeting someone. Still, I have the instruction and guidance I had requested of the gods.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Good Sir,

I activated gem number four. I'm not sure how you want to handle this with being so newly arrived. Look it over and if we need to hold for a bit let me know. Also, can I activate my fifth gem or would you prefer I hold off for a few levels? I don't want to upend the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 20

Hey y'all. First, the religion thing. What I spoke of is what I have believed sense my awakening by Raven Longfeather, a Native American Shaman. He awoke me. It was from then that all that I have said was revealed to me. The guardians thing is a Native American belief. Every being is said to have 13 guardians and only when either made aware or are awakened to them by a near death experience. This is both what I have found and what Raven Longfeather told me.

Just thought I would inform you better on it.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

My thanks, I had been trying to figure that out for a while now, didn't want to just come out and ask.

I don't recall Native American totems including dragons and the like though, that's part of what threw me off.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.