3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 21 of 129

*laugh*, no I don't think any Den - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 129 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Jun, 2017 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 21

The Storyteller says...

That may be a detail more unique to Allen, his connect to dragon spirits as it were, though in situations like this and involving native american tradition is that I believe that such totems can actually take the form felt most appropriate to those they connect to.

Also, Allen seems to have a number of beings which he has connection to. One who actually seems to have him read his sibling's thoughts and finish what they were trying to say. Much to his sibling's annoyance, which is both amusing and a problem because how mad they become when Allen does this.

May even play a part into them being am empath and being able to read a person's aura, though that is more speculation on my side of this. I only had a chance to get to know Allen in person for a few weeks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The guardians can take any form. Alaira, the spirit that is like a daughter and is one of my guardians, she is a very wind bound being. Her classification would put her as a Holy Sky Dragon. A one of a kind race that hasn't been physically born yet.

I have the Mother Oak, the Grand Tortoise, The Alpha Wolf, The winged wind serpent, The Albino Tiger, Alaira, The Divine White Rose and The Great Alpha Dolphin.

These are the titles they have told me to refer to them as. I remember meeting more but can't remember what they look like or what they refer to themselves as.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay for party discussion purposes, kind of need to discuss crafting priorities.

For the newcomers, I have enough mithral to craft four mithral breastplates (Or potentially other things, but this seems to be the best use at present) We have three people who could definitely use said breastplates. Myself, Thomas, and Dennis. Assuming I roll the average for crafting checks, each will take 2 weeks.

I also have a Great Crossbow project slated for myself, major boost in offensive ability and range. That will also take 2 weeks.

The first request for potions has been for CLW pots. I agree this ought to be a priority. Each one will cost 18.8 gold, 2 points from my crafting pool (55 currently available), and 1 day of crafting. There's also a 12.3% chance of buggering it up and wasting the investment. I would suggest we try for a set of five to start us off, and each carry one.

My suggestion, we spend three weeks getting the newcomers up to speed, I craft the potions and one set of armor. Then we all set out for another major foray. As much as I would like to get everything done at once, that would take another month and a half.

What do you guys think?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:23am

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 21 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I think it's s fine plan. Have you thought about saving the extra mithril for a weapon or three? I sure wouldn't mind a +3 flaming mithril rapier that turns blue when orcs are present. Or perhaps to trade for coins?

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As neat as it would be, Mithral unfortunately does not do much for weapons other than bring down the weight.

I was thinking that I'd wait until I have spare crafting time available. If we haven't been joined by another light armor user by then. I then go fishing for a commission from Lord Douglas or some other likely customer. Should make a lot more selling a finished product than the raw metal.

Alternatively, might be able to trade it for another raw material, adamantine for instance. Weapons forged from that would be good to have fairly soon.

In any case, I am thinking the first breastplate ought to go to Dennis. Aside from him having taken several hits last time, I think he's more likely than the other two to step into the breach.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The plan does sound good. Thanks for the info about the Druid spells. Is there a possibility of making a set of barding for Ghost sometime?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 21

Welp, we'd want to find out where Kn lands on whether or not animal companions can be considered proficient with armor. (And if not, whether or not they can be trained for it)

If the answer is no, then the best I could manage right now that won't hamper Ghost in combat would be Leather barding for a relatively weak +2 AC. On the plus side, I'd only need 20 gp in crafting materials for that.

Getting Ghost to wear it might be another issue, I know Jason the character wouldn't be eager to just start strapping things to a dire wolf tongue.gif.

Can't wait for level four, I can start crafting homunculi then, and really start kicking things into high gear. (Have you ever wanted a robot that you could send in to do just the boring and time consuming parts of one's job? The Dedicated Wright is that robot).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:01am

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

*laugh*, no I don't think any Den would want to strap leather armor on a dire wolf. Rachel can take that. Maybe you can make him booties too!

Is 3.5 where one gets crysteel? That makes an awesome weapon. That may only be Oriental Adventures though.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.