3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 22 of 129

The bracers may or may not be needed sooner. - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2017 - 4:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 129 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 22

Nah, its Eberron Campaign Setting, the same book my class is from, so should be available.

Unfortunately, Crysteel, at least the version available there, is only useful to a psionically active character, of which we have none at present. I mean, Psion, Psychic Warrior, or some of the others are hardly the most horrible dip classes in the world, but it is a little much to go that route just so one can get a +1 to damage from one's crysteel weapon.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

All this sounds fine to me, though honestly I am a little worried about getting to you guys. Hopefully I can go another night with anything coming onto me with harm and the morning comes with new light for me to find the road. From there, I can make my way to the fortress.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thomas,

Don't worry, you'll find us!

Daishain,

In OA, Crysteel is a nearly unbreakable substance that carries an inherent +1 to hit for any character. It is great for magic weapons.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 22 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Huh, that would be nice, but the only special materials I'm seeing in OA are Jade and Obsidian, both of which actually have a penalty to hit. What book are you looking at?

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

It is in the Scorpion Clan Sourcebook for the L5R addition to OA. I have virtually all the D20 Dungeons & Dragons AEG supplements to OA.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Also, for the mythril. In weapon form it is also considered the same as alchemical silver.

As for ideas, I have one. A set of bracers. Though until you can make wondrous items, they are only master work quality and don't give any benefit. However, once you get the ability to make wondrous items, they can then be made into Bracers of Armor. What do you think?

This came about sense I can't use any armor, it doesn't mean I can't use magic items that boost my defensive standing. Also the bracers will only take a few hours to make.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 22

I suspect that by the time I'd get around to making otherwise functionless bracers, I'll be level 3, and will be able to craft wondrous items. I'd just craft it directly at that point if funds allow.

If you are wondering, the schedule for feats granted by the artificer is wondrous, homunculi, Arms&armor, wands, Rods, staves, and rings at levels 3,4,5,7,9,12, and 14 respectively

I could spend feats to speed up the acquisition of a few of these and retrain said feats later, but that won't help things by more than a level or two.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Jun, 2017 - 4:38am

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

The bracers may or may not be needed sooner. If not by craft then hopefully by loot.

Reconcile Edited: allencory on 15th Jun, 2017 - 4:54am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.