3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 23 of 129

You can activate any gems you wish I can work - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2017 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 129 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 23

Mithral is something that weighs less when it is crafted into armor or weapons but it also gives a +2 bonus due to its magical nature. Adamantite gives a +3, If you can find some good quality Kur red metal you can get +5. All of this is before you add magical bonuses to the metal.

As far as adding barding to Ghost he will not accept it. As an animal companion his AC and other stats will rise as he level up with Rachel. Thus as you all level up he will too getting to be stronger and harder to hit as well as get more HP.

Thomas may not make it to the rest before something bad happens. All depends on the rolls. Thus far he has gotten lucky and I am rolling bad.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Well that has me both concerned and relieved, I hope my good luck and your bad luck with encounter rolls continues. Especially now that I have a twisted ankle, which would make combat more difficult and dangerous. I guess it was a good thing that I took the chance to rest when I did and not try continuing on. Hopefully I can last the night.

Laughs, though I almost wish this was Minecraft so I could build around me walls of dirt or wood around me or dig a hole to hide in when without shelter to avoid monsters.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:02pm

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay, rolling for Rachel's hitpoints for the new level. How do I level up Ghost? I'm looking at the companion chart in the PHB and it doesn't show a change until level 3 I believe. Do I roll hit points for him and increase his BAB? I have no idea about skills.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 23 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Nice roll there. I just took the average, which is how I usually do it. You keep that kind of rolling up and I'll just hide behind your skirts as we attack! wink.gif.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The average I use is half your HD +1 if you wish to take that course. That fourth gem did not do very well for you Den. But I can work with it. I will have to check on the animal companion rules I thought they got something at 2nd level like a trick or something I do believe that the HD of them is every three levels.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If memory serves, pets get a bonus trick at level 2. Also, HP for companions and/or familiars is half that of druid/caster or the average for HD. Which ever is greater.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 23

Eh, I'm okay with it KN. It's fun to roleplay that kind of stuff out. Now that we have moved up a level I'd like to activate my last gem. Are you okay with that? Would you prefer I wait a level to not unbalance things?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 15th Jun, 2017 - 6:55pm

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

You can activate any gems you wish I can work anything into the system. We have to see if it gives you something good or bad smile.gif.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.