3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 30 of 129

I feel that we are all acting as we realistically - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 129 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 30

You all realize this goes against every bit of tactical training I've ever received. We are splitting our forces while in contact. So, I just wanted to say it's been nice knowing y'all.

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

You offer a fair concern, but I can be implosive enough to do what I am showing in the roleplay especially when I am emotional. The harm or abuse of children is actually one of my triggers, and one of the few things that can truly make me angry.

My apologizes for the risks being taken by some.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Aug, 2017 - 8:09pm

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

No one said it will end up bad for you but then again no one said it will not end up bad for you either. You will have to wait and see what happens.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 30 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yup, that is exactly what an evil genius bent on our destruction would say. [By The Way], for those of you wondering why I'm not reacting to this stronger, this is Den in battle mode, unlike when we happened upon the slaughtered halfling family. I've seen too much stuff in battle, so I expect it there, although was a bit extra brutal. It's really not much different from seeing a couple of people burnt to death in a car or a jeep.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I have a bad feeling about this too. We have weakened our group. That goblin is probably leading you two straight to a horde of goblins. Good luck to everyone.

4th Aug, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

There is that chance, but I would be willing to risk it if it meant killing the little bastard before it got away with and harmed the child. Sighs, and if I must I can edit out the one word.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 30

Yeah, I'm trying to portray myself as best I can as well. Don't really have a frame of reference for a situation like this, but one of the few things that even begin to make me truly angry (I'm incredibly laid back most of the time), is threatening/harming children.

I am fairly sure right about now I'd be obsessed with getting these guys, ALL of them, somewhere safe, even if that means added risk to the group.

I am also fairly convinced that if we don't split up, at least some of the children will die. So….

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:39pm

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

I feel that we are all acting as we realistically would. We are acting like characters in a horror movie and not D&D characters. You know what happens in horror movies when they all split up.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.