3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 34 of 129

Amulet of Natural Armor provides an enhancement - Page 34 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Aug, 2017 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 129 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 34

Note to self, add an amulet of natural armor to the list of things to make, in a form Ghost wouldn't object too much to wearing.

Actually, come to think of it, bracers of armor, if the enchantment could be applied to something really thin and light, would be even better, not least because we're not hanging something around his neck.

Our canine companion is going to get himself killed, rushing in ahead of his backup like this.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Aug, 2017 - 3:27am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes, agreed. He seems to be our recon force and we need to keep him safe. At least until I get an animal companion so he has some company.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ghost has a pretty good AC considering. HE is not easily hit by the goblins but when you have six + attacks per round on you some are bound to get through.

I also forgot to mention the ceiling in this room is a full ten feet high.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:35am

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 34 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Oh indeed, but if, as seems to be the case, he's going to be our main tank, that AC needs to get better faster than the usual animal companion progression provides, and as full on barding is not an option….

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Aug, 2017 - 2:38am

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

With him getting two more HD when you all get up to 3rd level he is going to be a pretty good tank with even +2 more on natural armor *smile*.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes! To heck with trying to deal with that hostage situation!

Ahem. Kn, with that stated, as little patience as I had for hearing what the goblin leader had to say in character, I invite you to post any monologues you had in mind for that guy here. I actually would be interested in hearing what he was about to say, and I know such speeches can be near and dear to a Dungeon Master.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Aug, 2017 - 4:38am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 34

How long would it take you to make the amulet and how much would it cost? This should be a priority for us. Ghost is one of us as much as me, you, Thomas, or Rachel.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 34

Amulet of Natural Armor provides an enhancement bonus to NA. The +1 version has a market value of 2,000, so it would take me 2 days, 750 gp in materials, and 80 xp (Or 80 points out of my craft reserve if I have enough left). Can be upgraded up to +5, but my level needs to be 3 times the provided bonus.

Bracers of Armor provides a base armor bonus (So It won't stack with actual armor, but he's not wearing any). +1 version is valued at 1000, so it is only 1 day, 375 gp, and 40 xp. Can be upgraded up to +8, but my level needs to be 2 times the provided bonus.

Bracers of armor is the better buy for anyone that doesn't wear armor, but they stack together, so we could do both.

I can't do either until level 3, but I assume that is coming soon enough.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.