3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 35 of 129

I hope to that my most recent post is received - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Aug, 2017 - 1:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 129 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 35

How can we put a bracer on a dire wolf and not expect him to chew it off? He has displayed many times he is still a wild animal with wild animal tendencies. I mean, anything any of my dogs could get to they chewed off. The amulet seems more realistic as we could put it around his neck and he couldn't get to it to chew off.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The actual form of a magic item is pretty malleable. It could just as easily be a pair of thin torc style bracelets as bracers so long as they're worn in the right place. Might need to tinker with the design until its right, but a set that Ghost rarely even notices is there should be doable.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The bracers would have to be thin and not hinder Ghosts movements and on his front paws lower part of his legs. If you want to place them upon him good luck with that *smile*.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 35 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Oh indeed, this is not a task to take lightly. Rachel can be the one to get him to wear the things biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: This may be the best, most truthful exchange I've ever experienced in a game… Dungeons & Dragons or otherwise. It reminds me of real reactions I've seen a time or two. Rachel, that was simply perfect.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I do hope you guys don't judge me too harshly in this.

We've managed to touch upon several of my biggest weaknesses. My reasoning ability goes down sharply when emotions are running high, I don't express myself well in similar situations, and I mentally shut down when berated by someone I respect. I'm trying to portray that as honestly as I can, but its not a pretty picture.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 35

Some times the best game play come after a intense battle or when you are in a situation that your damned if you do and damned if you don't. I think I was able to do that very well in this cave so far. Who knows what will come next *smile* Insert evil laugh.

10th Aug, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

The Storyteller says...

I hope to that my most recent post is received well. The fact that I ran off after the goblin when it had taken the child I feel would be what I'd do, the protective instinct taking over as my emotions ran rough.

The fact that there was other goblins still in the room not registering over what was been shown before my very eyes. Abuse, mutilation, and death, the thought of seeing a child carried off after discovering all this wouldn't be something I see myself letting happen without chasing after the creature.

Hopefully though it is understood that I don't feel Rachel's life is any less important, and how it was simply a heat of the moment given the situation. Knowing that she was taken would effect me, as to the guilt I played in it happening to her.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Aug, 2017 - 1:38am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.