3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 37 of 129

Right, so party powwow time. My current crafting - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 129 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 37

How many exp points do we have left after we level up? Does anyone have that close at hand?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You and Rachel should be at the same point as me. I had 400 xp written down, we got 3,900 from this arc. 3,000 xp is needed to get to L3. Final total, 1,300 xp left over.

Thomas (And Allen if he ever returns), should be sitting at Level 2 with 2,900 xp left over, just barely didn't make it to L3, though a patrol or two should be able to fix that.

Oh, right, also, I can now do Wondrous item crafting. There aren't going to be many things we can afford to make in that category just yet, but we could get a few items rolling. +1 rings of protection for instance could be done for 750 gp.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Aug, 2017 - 8:54pm

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yes that is correct. Please make sure you write down on your character sheet what you have for Experience after leveling up so you will know how much you need to level up again *smile*.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 37 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Looks like you missed the query, so I'll repeat it. Final judgement on the Item Familiar feat?

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I have no issue with the item Familiar feat. Use it as we discussed. The items can not get powerful otherwise the gods may get jealous.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Can we assume that we sold the jewels and we have the gold for them?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 37

Yes you can assume anything *smile* I think that is what Jason had done. The Axe can be sold too since you do not want it thus add everything up from there.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

Right, so party powwow time. My current crafting list is as follows:

-Three mithral breastplates for myself, Dennis, and Thomas. Cost for each: 2 weeks, 0gp (But 1/4 of the mithral chunk I have)
-One MW Great Crossbow with Cbow sight for myself. Cost: 2 weeks, 275gp
-Various utility magic scrolls, including replacements for those used in the goblin caves. Cost(For L1 spells): 1 day, 9.4 gp

Potential additions to the list, bearing in mind we have about 4k gp to work with:
-various masterwork weapons/gear, cost: 2 weeks, (300+baseitemcost)/2
-amulets of natural armor+1 (Probably starting with Rachel since she's a bit gipped by the default list), cost: 2 days, 750 gp
-Heward's Handy Haversack, cost: 2 days, 750 gp
-Badge of Valor (For Thomas, boosts Inspire courage effect), cost 2 days, 525 gp
-Other magic items in the wondrous/scroll/potion category, multiply the base item cost by 0.375 to see how much the needed materials would dip into the funds.

Any suggestions or requests?

Kntoran, I'll need an item worth 2k gp for the Item Familiar requirements. I'd prefer to use a +1 ring of protection, since its the most likely thing in budget range that I'd want to keep for the long run. But I can't craft rings yet. So two queries, is such an item for sale in town? And if so, would the owner be willing to trade for a freshly made wondrous item of similar value?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.