3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 52 of 129

Thomas, the point isn't to never make - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 129 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Sep, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 52

The Storyteller says...

Thanks Daishain for helping me out with that. I had to leave for work, not able to look right away myself, and it was nice to see that you had found it for me.

I'll go add that to my character sheet plus whatever the armour was, before needing to leave in a few minutes. I hope to see you all in about five hours.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

No problem

P.S. I ran across Kn's ruling that mithral armor adds a +2 magic bonus, prior to any enchantment. I had forgotten about that. So for both Dennis and Thomas, what you're wearing currently is +7 armor, +5 max Dexterity, and -1 ACP. Very nice.

P.P.S. For the rest of you guys, I think Kn's waiting on you out at the forest, you don't need to be waiting on anything I'm doing.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Uh oh, did I just hear you tell Quantasairlines that you like her just as she is. You just told the equivalent of a smitten 16 year old that you like her just as she is. You are in trouble if I am any judge of the evil Dungeon Master. Good luck.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 52 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yeah, I can't exactly claim to be experienced with this kind of thing, if anyone cares to notice my fumbling before I cause real damage and come to my rescue, I'd appreciate it tongue.gif.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jason,

We aren't even there to help you. What I can tell you is that telling that to a girl who is obviously smitten with you may prove… interesting.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yep, I'm doomed, by the time you guys get back she'll probably have convinced herself we're married already, or stabbed me to death when my attempt to let her down gently goes horribly wrong.

I have to say, this is a really awkward situation, not the least because of respective ages.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Sep, 2017 - 3:06am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 52

The Storyteller says...

If anyone sees a mistake with the advice I gave in character to Jason, let me know. Also, I admit that my experience might not be something that exactly counts but perhaps it could.

I don't know if it's because of my generally friendly demeanor or being nice, but there have been a fair few times in chats or on social media sites where I drawn in those with more then a few issues when it comes to relationships. Where they become too emotionally attached, too quickly even saying they love me after only a week or two of knowing each other online which has left me uncomfortable.

Because of such I've had to take a step back and say that things are going way too quickly. That I don't actually share the same feelings. Admittedly this hasn't been for a while, but still I've had to learn by experience how to let someone down gently or in a way that doesn't cost too much upset.

That and I have done a little research on the subject, which should definitely help. In this modern day and age though as well the fact that this is a fantasy setting, there is some advice or consideration that isn't really applicable.

Honestly, there's probably a high chance that there be others more qualified to help in this situation. Still, with a solid grasp an understanding of things I'm fairly confident that we'll be able to do this right. Especially if we plan things out and talk to the right people, especially a female elf who could offer some insight.

Culture and tradition I believe is definitely something that will make a difference and should be considered, especially racial norm's among elves.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:36am

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

Thomas, the point isn't to never make a mistake. This is ourselves we're talking about roleplaying. We'll make mistakes, and reach the end of our knowledge on a relatively constant basis, and that's fine.

I'm asking for help ingame because to be frank I'm horrible with such situations in real life and I know it. I also figured it would make for rather amusing roleplay.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:37am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.