3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 53 of 129

Seems like Rachel and Thomas are wanting to - Page 53 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2017 - 3:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 129 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 53

Honestly Thomas, I hope you make a mistake in this. I want to see Jason in an awkward situation. I'm sure KN will take it easy on him *wink* Jason might have a wife soon.

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Well that's definitely true enough, there's no question that I've made plenty of mistakes myself, but I'll still do my darndest not help mess this up as that's what I do in real life. I personally felt terrible when things like this come up, which is why I'm actually taking it so seriously.

Also what sort of armour is it that was made again, I forgot?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:41am

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Thomas you are looking at this situation from todays day of age when many men are not allowed to be real men at times and women in the world you are in now would not understand men who seem more Beta males than Alpha males.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 53 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thomas, you've got a freshly forged Mithral Breastplate. It counts as light armor (So it doesn't reduce your speed among other things), and by default has:
+5 armor AC, +5max Dexterity, -1 ACP, 15% ASF, and weighs 15 pounds.

As per Kn's ruling earlier, for his game mithral grants a magical +2 bonus, so the provided armor AC goes up to +7, very nice.

The breastplate's market price is also 4,200 gp, so don't lose the bloody thing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:46am

29th Sep, 2017 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

That was honestly the consideration I had, and to perfectly honest I probably be interested in seeing where such a relationship would actually go in Jason's place. Well this could also be for the case since I'd be less inclined to let such a relationship pass me by if there was a girl who actually had such affection for me.

I mean I can definitely understand the perspective, the fact that among elves she would be considered young but is still like three hundred years old. Though admittedly I'm not exactly sure how young she actually looks, as that could probably make a differance in how I choose to handle things.

But I am definitely trying to be consider the situation, which is something I would feel is important if I was actually there. But honestly wouldn't be as concerned in Jason's place, it is pretty clear that he's uncomfortable with the situation. Which is what I'm keeping in mind helping him.

My general perspective on the situation is that no matter the age difference, I don't see much of an issue as long as both parties are consenting adults and/or considered mature enough to make such decisions among their race and in what is considered acceptable in a given culture.
-

Thanks for the information involving the armor.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:56am

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I believe she's in her early 90's, described as about the equivalent of a 16 year old human. So we're not talking about a child either way you look at it, and frankly the locals would probably wonder why the heck I wouldn't go for a girl that age.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:58am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 53

The Storyteller says...

Yeah, given how she's in her 90s and the equivilant to being 16 years old in human years I don't believe I'd be so bothered by it myself. Especially since if memory serves back in the day a lot of cultures and societies felt that someone who was 15 or 16 was considered an adult and able to be married. Shrugs.

Also, I'd personally be wondering the same thing.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Sep, 2017 - 3:11am

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 53

Seems like Rachel and Thomas are wanting to see jason married and settled down with a wife *laugh*.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.