3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 54 of 129

talk about an info dump for Lord Douglas. - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Oct, 2017 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 129 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 54

Welp, if you need perspective on that Thomas, It is mentality that I'm concerned with, more so than physical age or social norms. I'm interested in relationships with women, those ready and able to stand by me as a partner.

Her looking as young as she does is not a problem (Any younger would likely be an issue, but that's another concern), so long as those actual years of experience lent themselves to that degree of wisdom I am looking for in such pursuits.

She might have that degree of maturity after all, I cannot say otherwise yet, but developing a hard crush on a man she barely knows (Even taking into account their rather dramatic introduction), is not the best sign.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Sep, 2017 - 6:30pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes, I'm hoping to see little Jasons running around. He gets all entrenched in this world and then we find a portal back home. Does he stay, does he go home with or without his new family? So many decisions *wink*.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Its nice to know you have an ulterior motive in all of this Rachel tongue.gif

And yes. No matter how you look at it, that would be an extremely difficult decision.

For now though, I'm looking forward to hitting level 4. Can start making homunculi at that point, the first of which I'm interested in would be a dedicated wright, which can take over a lot of the crafting time on these projects. I'll still probably be just as busy, just more productive.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:17pm

29th Sep, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 54 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Now admittedly this might not be a very healthy mindset, but even if the world we are in may be dangerous or may not have all the amenities of the modern ageā€¦ there's a high chance that if a portal to our world appears later on. That I'd want to stay behind.

In finding this fantasy world preferable to the frustrations and problems of the real world. Preferable to the arguing, politics/social politics, bad policies, messed up economics structures, international issues, and feeling trapped in a place where it feels I'm not accomplishing much or even get very far.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Sep, 2017 - 2:31pm

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yeah it makes it tough when you really think about it. Stay and enjoy the possibility of actually mattering or return and be just one of the masses? Either way that time if it comes could be a long ways off.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Damn I missed a lot. I love the last few posts and I'm so looking forward to the shindig. I bet they throw some hellacious wending parties here!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 54

Just waiting for Rachel to post in the main game before I move this along some.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

talk about an info dump for Lord Douglas. Probably could've spent a bit more time explaining the context for all those major events. tongue.gif.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.