3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 66 of 129

Okay so at some point you'll just - Page 66 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 129 pgs.  62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
4th Dec, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 66

The Storyteller says...

Again, my apologizes for not being here. Since I completely missed that combat session, I'd understand if you all show upset to me In Character and admittedly even Out of Character.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I was going to assume in character that you simply hadn't been very effective. Attacking, but not scoring a hit. "I" might be a little concerned about that, but not mad.

As for out of character, it happens. That battle was over unusually fast.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Just remember you had four elf kids and Q then B joined that made six elf kids. Be and one of the males is in the NE area at a magic room,. That leave three archers and Q to roam around with you. So while they are helpful and almost doubles your numbers they are not a full squad.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 66 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Oh of course, if you are referencing my bit of advice before, I was referencing them as fire support, not a seperate squad in their own right.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ok just wanted you to be sure to know the proper number of archers for your fire support team.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How does leveling work in your game, KN? Is it milestone or XP totals that you will track for me? I'm hoping to level up and do a bit of catchup to the rest of the gang, even with the per level XP reset. Would side quests help that during down time at the keep?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 66

Experience is given to the party as a whole. You add your experience until you have enough to level up. Once you gain a level your experience drops back down to zero and you use the left over points towards your next level. If you wish to try a side quest that is up to you but that is very risky in a wild frontier.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 66

Okay so at some point you'll just announce total XP and we divvy it up by party members.
As far as side quests, I was thinking more academically, developing something or making something needed for the keep, developing technology enhancements not usable by the party, etc. But that's okay, I'll stick with what plays.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.