3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 74 of 129

Don't worry about me, Artificer grants - Page 74 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 129 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 74

After reading over it and then re reading about this today I will have to say you can not use another blood. It says it has to be the creators blood. Therefore using anothers blood will not work.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Oh well, I can still do something similar using effigies, but those buggers are more expensive and less intelligent.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah that is true. It did say you could have others build them but you would still have to use your blood to animate them as the creator.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 74 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Oh, the having others shape the body option is just so a creator with zero craftsmanship ability isn't necessarily stuck working with a creature that looks like a misshapen abomination.

Nothing quite like having a steward so ugly it makes children cry tongue.gif.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Nice, that xp is enough for Jonathan to go ahead and get out of the kiddie group.

Just so you're aware, in Kn's game, your xp goes to 0 on reaching a new level. So you're going to be level 2, with 0 experience. If you gain 3,500 experience when we go for the hobs again, you'll be level 3, with 500 experience, so on and so forth. It slows leveling progression down considerably, especially on the high end.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Understood. I've put the roll for HP in the main thread, or is it supposed to be rolled here?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 74

Re: XP progression slows down even more when you build stuff that eats up your XP. Like Jason's class of character and his magic items.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2018 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 74

Don't worry about me, Artificer grants a limited reserve that I can draw from instead of my xp. Kn also let me take a feat (Stripped down version of Item Familiar), that grants bonus xp.

I've been adding said bonus xp into my craft reserve rather than letting it take me ahead of others. Between the two, I have yet to fall behind Rachel, the only other party member who's been here from the start.

Jonathan, you may wish to discuss how to handle your maneuvers with Kn. The random nature of what maneuvers are available at a given moment is liable to be rather awkward in this format.

My personal suggestion to you two would be to not mess with it. Steal and use the Warblade's maneuver system instead. Much simpler to deal with on these boards.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Jan, 2018 - 5:44pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.