3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 74 of 75

Don't worry about me, Artificer grants - Page 74 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 8 56 142 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 75 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 74

Ignoble says...

After reading over it and then re reading about this today I will have to say you can not use another blood. It says it has to be the creators blood. Therefore using anothers blood will not work.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L3 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Engineer says...

Oh well, I can still do something similar using effigies, but those buggers are more expensive and less intelligent.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Yeah that is true. It did say you could have others build them but you would still have to use your blood to animate them as the creator.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L3 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Page 74 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Engineer says...

Oh, the having others shape the body option is just so a creator with zero craftsmanship ability isn't necessarily stuck working with a creature that looks like a misshapen abomination.

Nothing quite like having a steward so ugly it makes children cry :P.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2018 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L3 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Engineer says...

Nice, that xp is enough for Jonathan to go ahead and get out of the kiddie group.

Just so you're aware, in Kn's game, your xp goes to 0 on reaching a new level. So you're going to be level 2, with 0 experience. If you gain 3,500 experience when we go for the hobs again, you'll be level 3, with 500 experience, so on and so forth. It slows leveling progression down considerably, especially on the high end.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Jonathan
L2 Crusader

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

The Guardian says...

Understood. I've put the roll for HP in the main thread, or is it supposed to be rolled here?

Gknightbc
Premium
(+)
Grant
Factotum

Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀

Page 74 3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Jack of Trades says...

Re: XP progression slows down even more when you build stuff that eats up your XP. Like Jason's class of character and his magic items.

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L3 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 74

The Engineer says...

Don't worry about me, Artificer grants a limited reserve that I can draw from instead of my xp. Kn also let me take a feat (Stripped down version of Item Familiar), that grants bonus xp.

I've been adding said bonus xp into my craft reserve rather than letting it take me ahead of others. Between the two, I have yet to fall behind Rachel, the only other party member who's been here from the start.

Jonathan, you may wish to discuss how to handle your maneuvers with Kn. The random nature of what maneuvers are available at a given moment is liable to be rather awkward in this format.

My personal suggestion to you two would be to not mess with it. Steal and use the Warblade's maneuver system instead. Much simpler to deal with on these boards.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 1 Week Ago

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions" on:

+  « First of 75 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Wizard

Merlin (10)
Thomaslee

Jonathon (9)
Goldendawn

Aaroni (9)

Aspiring Leaders

Stacia / Charmaine (7)
Txtrpg / Zork (7)
KNtoran / Drogda (7)
Kelic / Kelic (6)
Usabookworm / Bonifacius (5)
Seraphina / Alana (5)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 2.1 Days Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 2.9 Days Ago
Happy New Year 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 3 Days Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Staple 4.1 Days Ago
Role-player Goals 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 4.5 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LiberalLDS 9th Dec, 2017 - 6:54pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Roleplay 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:12pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:52pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am