3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 76 of 95

If I read it right, the people on the right - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:16pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 0 15 31 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #
Jonathan
L3 Crusader

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 76

The Guardian says...

I think I did the dice multiplier for the Bane Damage wrong too.... It looks like a D2-4 instead of 2D6.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
Jonathan
L3 Crusader

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Guardian says...

Then get used wrong die for longsword damage, but I probably missed anyway with the 10.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L4 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Engineer says...

Vickie, Thomas, and Jason were all standing in between the hobgoblins on the right hand side and the elves. Did they bypass all of us to get at the poor kid? There probably should've been an AOO or two if so.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Page 76 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Vickie misses, Thomas missed and from how I understood the way everyone was placed the elve teens were at the intersection with everyone else had moved down towards the left door to stay out of the smoke. Once the smoke cleared only Thomas and Vickie stated they were heading that way as Jason did the color spray and then stated he was behind her. THis still gave them a direct shot at the elf teens.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Rachel
Druid 4

Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Runner of trails says...

Thomas, that is because we are fighting them in two different rooms. The hobgoblins are all dead or down in the one room. Grant, Rachel and Ghost still have hobgoblins left to fight but I'm unsure how many remain.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:31pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Thomas
L4 Bard

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

The Storyteller says...

Signs, my apologizes all around. I hope this isn't another death of an elf child, especially since I had been one of those who promised to watch out for them and because I'd rather not see anymore die.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc
Premium
(+)
Grant
Factotum 3

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀

Page 76 3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Jack of Trades says...

As far as counting goes, it seems there is one left on my side, with Ghost and Rachel, since the other side just came into play after the wall of smoke cleared, I'm not sure how many are there, but Jason, Jonathon, Vickie, and Thomas were engaged in various ways on that side, with only Jason using ranged? I'm not sure, now.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L4 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 76

The Engineer says...

If I read it right, the people on the right hand are no longer engaged with anything. But that's only because I temporarily knocked 3 out with a color spray (I'm really loving that spell.) We need to finish those three before they get back up in a round or two.

I was sticking with ranged because the Bane enchant was on my crossbow, not my morningstar. I'd have been much less effective with the latter. The others were in melee.

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Top 20 Posters

1. News - 8 (25.81%)
2. Gknightbc - 4 (12.90%)
3. Anronrosby - 4 (12.90%)
4. Seath - 3 (9.68%)
5. Cinder - 3 (9.68%)
6. Daishain - 2 (6.45%)
7. ROK Harker - 2 (6.45%)
8. Csombek - 2 (6.45%)
9. Kyrroeth - 1 (3.23%)
10. JB - 1 (3.23%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 16 Hr(s). 58 Mins.
11. Stacia - 1 (3.23%)

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 18 Hours Ago
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Swell 1 Week Ago
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Skeptic 1 Week Ago
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Jolenta 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By anronrosby 11th May, 2018 - 3:43pm
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th May, 2018 - 4:57am
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 6th May, 2018 - 2:26pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am