3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 77 of 129

The languages available are listed. If you - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Feb, 2018 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 129 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 77

I tried to lead the charge into the room on the left, when I got shut out, I tried to protect the backside, but from the description, I was wondering if I got left off the damage tracker when the elves started taking shots but I see what KN is saying that if we didn't declare the elves to move up with the group and be inside the pack that they would be at the intersection, but I wouldn't have guessed that they would just stay at the entrance of the T- Junction wit their heads sticking out knowing the Hobs are shooting. If I saw hobs headed toward the intersection and turn to fire on Unarmed elves, it would probably affect my decision to stay put as part of a shield wall or move up.

Why are we people making multiple attack rolls? Is this a thing we're supposed to do?

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I do it just in case I might not be available to post when everyone else is ready to move onto the next round, though I should probably soon make more rolls. Since especially recently and because of the Dungeon Master sending me a PM to get my attention.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:26pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I like when you make multiple attack roils to move a battle along faster unless I stop it so people can change their actions. Jonathan I gave you the opportunity to move but you chose to stay where you were.
Yes the ones from the right side are either dead or stunned for a round or two more. Only one is left where they are fighting at the doorway to the left.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:27pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 77 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Understood. I also thought the smoke was going to last longer. He said 3 rounds, but this way of doing combat is a little different than I'm used to. For myself, it's hard to declare actions ahead of time with my maneuvers because each strike has a different affect. I see a map in the GM tools, how updated is that?

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The map is not up to date. I may try something Like Diasian and make a google map so all can declare where they will be at.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

More bad rolls for me. Igotta get used to this. Redoing the BANE damage here cause otherwise it will be 4 more hires til Ican reply again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 77

Jason, can you add to the wishlist for me a headband of INT +whatever you can? Once I reach 3rd, I'll try to make one for myself, but you've the advantage for crafting.
KN, I'll learn Elvish as pre-agreed from party pooled funds. I'll determine what other languages I'd like, later. I presume I am limited to 4 (INT bonus) additional ones, correct? Also, what is the CAMP spell? Is there a teacher of Goblin and Sylvan?

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 77

The languages available are listed. If you want a language not listed you will have to find a person who speaks that language. You are currently limited to learning languages equal to your intelligent modifiers.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.