3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 77 of 95

The languages available are listed. If you - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 4th Feb, 2018 - 5:49pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 24 34 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
Jonathan
L3 Crusader

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 77

The Guardian says...

I tried to lead the charge into the room on the left, when I got shut out, I tried to protect the backside, but from the description, I was wondering if I got left off the damage tracker when the elves started taking shots but I see what KN is saying that if we didn't declare the elves to move up with the group and be inside the pack that they would be at the intersection, but I wouldn't have guessed that they would just stay at the entrance of the T- Junction wit their heads sticking out knowing the Hobs are shooting. If I saw hobs headed toward the intersection and turn to fire on Unarmed elves, it would probably affect my decision to stay put as part of a shield wall or move up.

Why are we people making multiple attack rolls? Is this a thing we're supposed to do?

Post Date: 26 May 2018 - 3:40 pm / Post ID: #

I am convinced that if we are to get on the right side of the world revolution, we as a nation must undergo a radical revolution of values. We must rapidly begin the shift from a thing-oriented society to a person-oriented society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights, are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, extreme materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered. -- Martin Luther King

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Thomas
L4 Bard

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I do it just in case I might not be available to post when everyone else is ready to move onto the next round, though I should probably soon make more rolls. Since especially recently and because of the Dungeon Master sending me a PM to get my attention.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:26pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Page 77 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

I like when you make multiple attack roils to move a battle along faster unless I stop it so people can change their actions. Jonathan I gave you the opportunity to move but you chose to stay where you were.
Yes the ones from the right side are either dead or stunned for a round or two more. Only one is left where they are fighting at the doorway to the left.

Attached Image Edited: KNtoran on 30th Jan, 2018 - 4:27pm

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #
Jonathan
L3 Crusader

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Guardian says...

Understood. I also thought the smoke was going to last longer. He said 3 rounds, but this way of doing combat is a little different than I'm used to. For myself, it's hard to declare actions ahead of time with my maneuvers because each strike has a different affect. I see a map in the GM tools, how updated is that?

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Ignoble says...

The map is not up to date. I may try something Like Diasian and make a google map so all can declare where they will be at.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #
Jonathan
L3 Crusader

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀

Page 77 3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions

The Guardian says...

More bad rolls for me. Igotta get used to this. Redoing the BANE damage here cause otherwise it will be 4 more hires til Ican reply again.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Gknightbc
Premium
(+)
Grant
Factotum 3

Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet ◀

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 77

Jack of Trades says...

Jason, can you add to the wishlist for me a headband of INT +whatever you can? Once I reach 3rd, I'll try to make one for myself, but you've the advantage for crafting.
KN, I'll learn Elvish as pre-agreed from party pooled funds. I'll determine what other languages I'd like, later. I presume I am limited to 4 (INT bonus) additional ones, correct? Also, what is the CAMP spell? Is there a teacher of Goblin and Sylvan?

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Page 77

Ignoble says...

The languages available are listed. If you want a language not listed you will have to find a person who speaks that language. You are currently limited to learning languages equal to your intelligent modifiers.

Post Date: Sat May 26, 2018 - 15:36:53 GMT / Post ID: #

History

A pause from 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions to share interesting fact from past times:
HistoricToday is: 26th May (GMT), in history on the 26th of May, 1961 AD the following birth happened:
Stephen Robert Pate: Ventura, California -- PGA golfer (1987 Southwest Classic)

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Swell 5.4 Days Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 5.6 Days Ago
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Skeptic 1 Week Ago
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Jolenta 1 Week Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By anronrosby 11th May, 2018 - 3:43pm
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th May, 2018 - 4:57am
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 6th May, 2018 - 2:26pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am