3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 78 of 107

Ah, thank you for the correction. I will make - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:22am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 36 78 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Thomas
L4 Bard

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 78

The Storyteller says...

Hey everyone, I'd like to ask you all a favor. I'm embarrassed to say it but I can't seem to find my wealth or gold pieces on my character sheet and was wondering if you guys might be able to help me figure out around what I should have.

In my defense, I do think I have an idea of why it may not be on my character sheet and this is the consideration of us having pulled our resources so that our crafter could make items for us.

Still though, I think that I have something on my character sheet but for some reason I don't. It must have just been something that slipped my mind.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L4 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Engineer says...

The group pooled our resources from the start, which I've been managing ever since. Yes, we have the funds for you and the others to learn those languages.

P.S. The original price for the languages was 100 a session. Did that go up Kn?

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 6th Feb, 2018 - 12:32am

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Thomas
L4 Bard

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I was thinking it may have been something like that, so I'll just have to remind myself to look to you for anything I may need to pay for or buy. Thanks for confirming this for me.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
GAME MASTER
ALL

Game Master ◀

Page 78 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Yes it is 100 per language learned. I was thinking something else *smile* So you just have to deduct the 100 for everyone who learned either Elvish or Dawarvish.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Gknightbc
Premium
(+)
Grant
Factotum 4

Lieutenant / Middle Front
Character Sheet

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jack of Trades says...

That'd be only 100 for me, as I chose not to learn Dwarvish. I'd really like to learn Sylvan or Goblin, when they are offered.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Thomas
L4 Bard

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

The Storyteller says...

If I remember correctly, Jason made me mithril chain correct? I can't remember for sure and it isn't on my character sheet. Admittedly though, it also doesn't appear to have the Badge of Valor listed as well.

Sighs, I really have done well in keep my character sheet up to date.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Jason
L4 Artificer

Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Page 78 3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions

The Engineer says...

A Mithril breastplate actually.

Don't forget Kn has a houserule granting a +2 AC bonus from mithril. So its +7 AC, +5 max Dexterity, -1 ACP.

I really can't wait to find time to craft more of those, they're very nice.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 13th Feb, 2018 - 2:43am

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Thomas
L4 Bard

Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 78

The Storyteller says...

Ah, thank you for the correction. I will make these updates though just to check that was a +2 Ring of Protection right? If so, that should be 19 AC though if a +1 Ring of Protection that would be 18 AC.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:25am

Guest please SHARE: "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations.
This was started in August, 2018 and so far we have $24 of $3,000 (We need at least $1,500 to start).
By JB 2.2 Days Ago Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 5.7 Days Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Pagan 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By News 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes